Posts by thepoopscooper

im in for Monaco: What's Yours is Mine
In for Hitman Absolution
there is no need to water cool a GTX 750Ti, because it has a TDP of 60W, which leaves plenty of temperature headroom for the stock cooler. If you really want to water cool it though, you should just look for a universal block.
In! Thanks for the chance to win! Choice #1: Day One: Garry's Incident Choice #2: Day Two: Stealth Bastard Deluxe My favorite pet is definitely hermit crabs!
Philly gets no love?!?
Im pretty sure BF4 or any of the CODs are compatible with linux, even if you use Wine. Also, here is a build that is just a tad over budget, but if you can wait for a rebate, it fits. PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks CPU: AMD Athlon X4 750K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor ($79.99 @ Amazon) CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V 86.2 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler ($49.99 @ Newegg) Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-F2A88XN-WIFI Mini ITX FM2+ Motherboard ...
Out of all of them, I would choose the Coolermaster V700.
Might I ask, why such a low end GPU and "high" end CPU?
This will be interesting! Subbed
I don't mind using Wine.Ive tried OpenTTD, and never got into it, but I'm willing to try it again.Tux Racer looks funny, I'll definitely give it a try.A Tron game is right up my alley!