Posts by thepoopscooper

how much TDP? I could imagine this beast being hard to cool...
This "HTPC" is probably better than my PC!
not everyone mines bitcoins. there are alternative cryptocurrencies that cannot be mined with ASIC miners, such as litecoins and dogecoins. edit: ninja'd
that link looks sketchy as hell...
hey, sorry for the troubles, I was a dummy and put in the wrong password. everything is working fine now
Hey OCN, I am having problems with my comcast gateway router. I could connect to the internet fine when I was using windows, but since I have installed linux, I can no longer connect to the internet. My gateway router has a 5 device limit, and it must think that my computer is a different one now that I have installed linux. I know how to access the router settings, by going to 10.0.0.1, but once I get there, I dont know what to change. Can anyone help me with this?
In! I currently do not have any modding tools, but I would like to start modding
I'm in, I don't have a sound card...
oh god I still have one of those floating around somewhere...
You will most likely not notice any performance decreases with a B81 motherboard compared to an H87 or Z87. The PCI-e gen doesn't matter unless you are planning to crossfire/sli, so you should be fine.