Posts by thepoopscooper

contact Antec support. they can probably send you a replacement.
Thanks for the opportunity. I have a heavy air cooler, which i wouldn't mind swapping out for an H100i! Sorry for the potato quality...
It looks like there is going to be a lot of advertisements...
I think it depends on the operating system. I am not sure how many GPU cores Windows supports.
You can run no more than 4 cards in Crossfire or SLI, but you can run as many individual GPUs as you want. If you could fit 8 GPUs onto the same motherboard, you could run all of them at the same time, they just would not increase performance. You would only want to run more than 4 GPUs if you have tasks that can use them all, such as folding, or mining. Hope this cleared it up for you,
I personally would use the dust filter, just because I hate having a dusty system. I doubt the change in temperature would be anything more than a nominal increase.
ugh, Braindows... switch over to a real man's operating system like Arch Brainix...
Use this website to find out if it is a reference PCB or not. http://www.coolingconfigurator.com/
Here is a build that is slightly over budget, but should be able to handle those games at relatively high settings (ARMA 3 is a very demanding game). CPU $140 Intel Core i3 4360 Motherboard $105 ($90 after MIR) ASRock Z97 Extreme 4 Memory $75 Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB Hard Drive $50 Western Digital 1TB WD10EZEX GPU $250 ($230 after MIR) ASUS GeForce GTX 760 Direct CU II Case $50 NZXT Source 210 Elite Black PSU $75 Seasonic SSR-450RM
Is your friend located near a Microcenter? They have very good deals on CPU + Motherboard combos. Also, what resolution will your friend be playing at?