Posts by soccerwing19

http://www.twitch.tv/liquidtlo a professional Starcraft II player is actually using the mouse right now on his stream if you guys are interested in looking at his cursor move to get an idea... i dont know much about mice, but yeah haha
so how many of you with a 3DS plan on getting this game? It seems pretty promising and personally I am looking quite forward to getting this game and giving it a shot. Just reading about how much depth the game is going to have as far as weapons and such go, seems like a good time can be had for all to enjoy. Unfortunately I don't happen to have any friends on my 3DS so if any of you want to add me let me know so I can add my 3DS code in the Nintendo thread and we can...
so earlier this year I bought my mom a laptop that she was in need of and she said she will pay me back. well the time has come (sooner than i though =P) and i plan on buying a SSD to give them a shot for my first build (unless by some miracle i end up winning the competition held on these forums heh). I do have a few questions I would like to ask though as I am one of those people that like to be fully prepared before they actually get down and dirty. I do plan on doing...
yes i am aware of the CPU power needed. as far as gaming, I dont play on max settings on SC2 due to the fact that it really isn't needed for me. Im somewhat used to broodwar graphics as well so having around medium settings is a big upgrade for me on SC2 lol. The only problem is my internet, i have no where near enough upload speed to stream, but once i move in the future and hopefully can afford a better upload speed then it would give me something to do in the future if...
thanks! yeah i don't plan on gaming using dual monitor. the other monitor would be used for chats if i were to stream. 1 screen would be the main screen i use to game, other screen would be for the chat room or maybe a browser to search stuff in between games or whatever haha.
quick question i have on a dual monitor set up. Is it possible/safe to use dual monitors on a single Video Card? I ask because I watch quite a bit of starcraft 2 streams on twitch and some of them have dual monitors. this seems like something i would like to do in the future to get help and meet some cool people as well, but right now i only have 1 Video Card (installing another one isn't possible due to my mobo, so it would be cost friendly to use just one if possible),...
hey, I'm interested in one of those. Would be my first SSD (really wanting to give SSDs a try as I just built my first computer as well) but I have a few questions I would like to ask. Being that I am new to the site, should I ask them here in the thread or via PM?
Edit: nvm! found the right place for it, just needed to scroll down further, guess the page froze for me at the time and didn't allow me to scroll down more... sorry
To own up to your problems and actually do something about it is a plus in my book. Even though the kana isn't for me, at least steel series is keeping up and listening to a community outside of the "gaming community". Very awesome
1) Do you currently own an SSD? Are you planning on purchasing one or more in the near future? No I do not. I do plan on purchasing one in the future to give them a shot. Never knew they existed until I was looking into building my first computer. Unfortunately, I couldn't purchase one with my build as it did not fit the budget of the build. 2) If you’re planning on purchasing an SSD, which brand(s) are you considering and why (price, performance, reliability, brand,...