Posts by ViTosS

Is it normal as soon as the Windows 10 installation is over and I'm at the desktop, my internet gets 100% usage and I can't even open a page on Internet Explorer/Edge to download Google Chrome or anything. I'm guessing that is Windows Update downloading without warning me, how can I stop that? I let it download a bit and checking Windows Update history there was 2 updates installed, is there any problem if I reboot my PC or will it corrupt the system or something?
I can't understand this game, sometimes my GPU usage is solid at 99%, but there is parts where it fluctuates 80~95%, especially in the soviet instalation, is that normal or everyone is having 98~99% GPU utilization all the time? Because TR2013 it was solid 99 usage.
But always at the top of BIOS was writed ''UEFI BIOS Utility'', I don't know if I need to go to the ''normal BIOS'', but I don't know how.
Actually the USB device was formated in FAT32 mode and even with that the only option was still UEFI, I tested with RUFUS and Windows 7 DVD Tool, same results. I tried to change Windows UEFI to Other OS in the boot option, but had the same problem.
Hello, I'm currently using Windows 8.1 Pro in UEFI mode and I want to install Windows 10 in non-UEFI mode, that's right, I don't wanna to install in UEFI, I want the normal mode. But every time I go to boot override and click my USB stick (not ''UEFI USB'') it looks like is gonna boot, but then returns to the BIOS without sucess. I also downloaded the Windows 10 ISO from official Microsoft site and used Windows 7 USB DVD Tool to make it bootable. What am I missing here? I...
I'm trying to install Windows 8.1 Pro in another partition I created, but it says this ''Windows cannot be installed on this disk. The computer hardware can give no support to the initialization on this disk. Check if the disk controller is enabled in BIOS'' I have at the moment Windows 10 Pro 64bits UEFI mode installed on my SSD, and I want to install Windows 8.1 Pro in my HDD partition (dual boot), but when I'm going to install in the partition, it says that. Maybe...
i7 4790kGTX 98016GB RAMIt's micro stuttering a lot in Trials (12 people group content), and my FPS goes down to 20, it doesn't matter if I set everything ultra or low.
Anyone please? I just need a confirmation if UEFI affects or not game performance
Hello guys, I don't know if this is the cause, but after I did a fresh Windows 10 installation in UEFI mode, my game Elder Scrolls Online was having a lot of FPS drop during boss fights and with a lot of players/enemies in the screen that I never had before when I used in normal mode. Can I relate Windows 10 UEFI to that or maybe it can be a game's fault after the new patch (when I used to play in normal mode Windows 10, there wasn't this new patch, and when I decided to...
Hello guys, I don't know if this is the cause, but after I did a fresh Windows 10 installation in UEFI mode, my game Elder Scrolls Online was having a lot of FPS drop during boss fights and with a lot of players/enemies in the screen that I never had before when I used in normal mode. Can I relate Windows 10 UEFI to that or maybe it can be a game's fault after the new patch (when I used to play in normal mode Windows 10, there wasn't this new patch, and when I decided to...