Posts by ViTosS

Gorgeous rig right there May I ask you if you made by yourself your sleeves or bought from someone? If it was from someone, can you link me the site? I would like to order some red sleeves with that cable comb thing but in black color and for my AX860.
My Corsair Air 540 at the moment (yes I know it needs to be cleaned, so must dust acumulated )
Actually its pretty ''normal'' to reach 97ºC using Intel stock cooler. I say that because my i7 4790k using optimized default settings on BIOS has a voltage of 1.28v at full load, and that combined with Intel cooler box + Prime95 hits 95ºC in few seconds, what I did was to undervolt, I have the same stock clock (4.4Ghz) but now with 1.23v stable instead of the factory 1.28v.
Guys I've been looking for a new set of fans to substitute my currently 6 Corsair SP 120 High Performance and I found this new one just released from Thermaltake, first looking they look beautiful, but I don't know if they will be good for radiator, in therms of static pressure, noise at full load and CFM, what do you guys think? http://br.thermaltake.com/Cooler/Case_Fan_/Riing/C_00002640/Riing_12_LED_Red/Design.htm
I don't know too hahaha, if someone reading this and know how to backup a mobo BIOS I would be glad. I only know GPU bios that we use GPU-Z tool to save the current BIOS.Edit.: Maybe you still have the file in your computer downloads folder? When you downloaded from Asus official site, check there please.
Does anyone know why they removed 2401 BIOS from Asus Maximus Hero VII? I flashed to the last one 2601 but I found the 2401 better for my OC, if anyone is using 2401, can you upload the bios file for me?
In this particular screenshot, I was using the same settings of the guy with 970, everything ultra EXCEPT AA, I was using just FXAA and also extremely smooth shadows (not PCSS), and the advanced graphics I didn't change nothing, so everything was off in that section. So all the rest to maximum.I was playing in full screen and without vsync, I always play in full screen and without vsync.
So you have 780Ti SLI and have both of them using 98%? Are you playing in 4k or what? Definitely a very good usage for SLI.I managed to get 98% usage only when I'm forcing everything to max, MSAA, FXAA, TXAA and everything maxed out at 1080p.
I don't think you understood the point, the guy who is having 122fps has a 970 and an i7 4790k, while I have an 980 have the maximum FPS of 99fps and my usage is at 81%, so definitely there is something wrong with my system, I'm having less FPS and I have a more powerful machine. The only difference is the memory amount/speed. The game should be hitting AT LEAST 93% GPU usage, we tested using the same settings, same place in-game, same driver and OS.
Of course I know that, I even said if I had a 750Ti, my usage probably would be 99% all the time, since it is forcing the GPU more than a 980.But what I want to know is why I don't have more FPS than the guy with 970, and why he has much more usage coming from his GPU than me.The other guy said it was RAM, I don't think RAM would do that difference, since 8GB is fine for GTA V