Posts by ViTosS

Interesting, I tested now with the default DVI-DL cable that came with the monitor and apparentely the color didn't change, but with the DisplayPort cable it does change a lot.
So it is normal?
Hello, I just noticed when I change the refresh rate of my monitor from 144hz to 60hz or even 100hz, the color in general change also, it becomes darker in 60hz and brighter in 144hz, the color tones change, is it normal?
Hello, I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, I don't have much experience in OC, all I do is set manual voltage and then set the Core Ratio to 44 or 47, but I can't understand why my chip does 1.165v for 4.4Ghz and needs 1.30v for 4.7Ghz, is there anything I can tweak instead of voltage? I tried to bring up LLC to Level 9 and CurrentCapability to 140% but nothing changed. Any help is apreciated.
This one:And this with same processor as mine:
Hello, I would like to ask for help about this situation, there is a problem happening in The Witcher 3 where my GPU usage near the city, specially Novigrad is very low, like 70~80% most of the time in the middle of NPCs, I didn't have this problem with my previous GTX 980, do you guys think is bottleneck or something wrong with my system? By the way is a fresh Windows 10 Pro installation, only installed the game and Windows Updates, of course the newest driver 368.95 and...
Oh my bad I forgot to update my sig, I have 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1600Mhz now.
Hey, can someone tell me what's wrong with my build for running The Witcher 3 with the GPU usage variation like this: If you guys want to compare, there is a video in the description showing the same pass in the game but with an i7 5960X, and the GPU usage is solid 98~99%. Any help is welcome, thank you!
Anyone?
Hello folks, there is been a long time I'm seeing my CPU usage acting pretty high considering it's an i7 4790k@4.4Ghz, almost every game I have huge CPU utilization spikes, there some games in which it goes to 90~100% in all cores, specially The Witcher 3 and The Division, it happens only when gaming, idleing at desktop usually CPU stays between 0~2% usage, here is a video I recorded, the parts where I slowdown is to show the spikes to 90~98% in all cores, and then it goes...