Posts by ViTosS

Does Samsung 850 Pro or EVO have this problem too?
Guys I did the recomendation for the key autentication, I installed W10 over my 8.1, it was activated and running fine, so I did a fresh clean installation of W10 from my bootable pendrive, but I can't activate my W10, I tried everything and it says invalid key. What do I do?
Where do I find the ISO to do a clean format, I don't wanna upgrade from 8.1 to 10 without a fresh W10 installation. Also, I use the same serial key from my Windows 8.1 Pro for the W10? Thanks.
Where do I find the ISO to do a clean format, I don't wanna upgrade from 8.1 to 10 without a fresh W10 installation. Also, I use the same serial key from my Windows 8.1 Pro for the W10? Thanks. Edit: Wrong thread, sorry
Gorgeous rig right there May I ask you if you made by yourself your sleeves or bought from someone? If it was from someone, can you link me the site? I would like to order some red sleeves with that cable comb thing but in black color and for my AX860.
My Corsair Air 540 at the moment (yes I know it needs to be cleaned, so must dust acumulated )
Actually its pretty ''normal'' to reach 97ºC using Intel stock cooler. I say that because my i7 4790k using optimized default settings on BIOS has a voltage of 1.28v at full load, and that combined with Intel cooler box + Prime95 hits 95ºC in few seconds, what I did was to undervolt, I have the same stock clock (4.4Ghz) but now with 1.23v stable instead of the factory 1.28v.
Guys I've been looking for a new set of fans to substitute my currently 6 Corsair SP 120 High Performance and I found this new one just released from Thermaltake, first looking they look beautiful, but I don't know if they will be good for radiator, in therms of static pressure, noise at full load and CFM, what do you guys think? http://br.thermaltake.com/Cooler/Case_Fan_/Riing/C_00002640/Riing_12_LED_Red/Design.htm
I don't know too hahaha, if someone reading this and know how to backup a mobo BIOS I would be glad. I only know GPU bios that we use GPU-Z tool to save the current BIOS.Edit.: Maybe you still have the file in your computer downloads folder? When you downloaded from Asus official site, check there please.