Posts by ViTosS

I saw some ppl using H110 on top in the 350D, but some here said it wasn't possible either on top or in front of the 350D. So does it fit or not?
Oh I see, nah, it's just a way I can do push n' pull and don't need to buy a filter for top and wait 1 month to arrive, since I already bought the bracket all I have to do is move SSD and HDD to optical drive disk area
Sorry, what did you mean? (my english is crap). If I would stick with the top push mount, I would have to buy an top filter for 350D for 14 dollars and pay 11 dollars shipment to Brazil, would also take like 1 month to arrive here, since I couldn't find the filter here in my country. And I would like to do a push n' pull in front with my H100i and in the future I can possible change to H105, I already bought the bracket converter for the HDD and SSD to install on the 5.25...
Yea I know, but I will add in front of my Corsair 350D and the top (where H100i rad is at) I will leave for 2x 120mm fans exhaust. I don't have air filter on top and my fans are pushing fresh air from outside to inside, and that brings a lot of dust to my case, so this way I will fix that problem and won't need to buy the air filter to the top, since the top fans will be pulling hot air from inside to outside.
I don't plan to go over 4.5Ghz 1.226v, today playing Crysis 3 the hottest core hit 70ºC It was during afternoon, ambient temp was at 31ºC, I'm using H100i with 2x 2500RPM SP120 in push, will be changing to push n' pull in the future.
Yea he said 1.10v 4.5Ghz stable, I thought 1.15v was the minimum voltage he found for 4.4Ghz, so I was wrong
Very nice vcore for 4.4Ghz full load, I bet you can do 4.5Ghz 1.17v, mine does 4.5Ghz 1.22
I see.. Thanks for your answer, did you need to use washers to fix the mount better? I had to use in H100i for better contact with the TIM.
How is the Kraken X60 and X61 reputation? Does the AIO kit have problems or is being faulty? I ask that because I'm planning to change my H100i which had a lot of trouble and pump problems to an X61 and I don't want an AIO kit with the same problems like the H100i had...
Here is my Obsidian 350D: