Posts by oldcompgeek

HALE82-650-M. I have several NZXT products that are great but even I know that power supplies are a different animal...haha
I have eyed the EVGA's several times and love the look of quality and design of them. I think the one that I was looking into was a multi rail design though and thats 1 reason that I didn't pull the trigger. I also have the chance to get an NZXT HALE82 650 for 40 bucks but read about a weird electronic noise during low draw times so that as that... I will see if the budget allowsw for the 109 the EVGA costs, although it does have a 20 dollar rebate I think. The 750 watts...
pm'd
My dang screen is jumpy when scrolling and I have freezes that I have to hard reset and I didnt know if I was short on power...? I forgot too until looking up my newegg account that these Barracudas were both refurbs too... Probly the screen crud there...
The upgrades include an FX-9590, H320 by Swiftech, Bitfenix Recon, an NZXT SLEEVE KRAKEN/ Antec 920 GPU cooling solution combo, a R9 TOXIC Sapphire 280x I believe, a total of 4 1tb hdds and 2 840 evo ssd's, and about 6 Cougar Hyd bearing 140's and 6 Spectre 120's (total for rads and case, 2 DVD burners (1 blu ray, 1 lightscribe) Creative X-FI Fatality sound card, and Bose Companion 5 speakers (I duno if that matters). The mobo is a GB 990-FXA-UD7, and the current PS is...
I store all of my movies on 1 of the barracudas so thats possible. i am always playing nero media hub when freezes occur... I never would've considered that too so thanks! I had always used WD black in the past...maybe its time to return to WD. I reckon i'll try to see if it can be repaired in disk mgt though. Hey you're a psu guru? Thats the last upgrade I need until upgrade. Been eyeing the Seasonic on sale at...
The thing freezes until a push button reset. I am piling up parts for an upgrade but was trying to wait to mess with hardware until I had everything to do the upgrades at once but might not be able to... 990FXA-UD7 R 3.0 PHENOM II 960T ARCTIC A11 SAPPHIRE DUAL X 7850 ANTEC ECO NEO 520 HYPER X FURY 1866 2X4GB CREATIVE X-FI FATALITY 840 EVO BARRACUDA 1TB X 2 WIN 7 64 I reckon that I've been lucky as its the 1st issue like this that have experienced. Any direction on where...
Hello to everyone! I love the looks and functionality of the enthoo Primo (White) but made a fateful decision about a month ago based on price instead of value. I had been on the fence between the Primo and the Corsair 760T and the InWin GRone went on sale for like 100 bucks and I pulled the trigger .... it's okay but not satisied. I have been reading the thread trying to get more insight into the functionality of the case and do have one question that hopefully one of...
sorry- net freezing. thanks for the advice!
edit