Posts by Iamthebull

Linked below are all of the games in the main story presented as "movies." Essentially all of the cutscenes and such. This will help get people caught up, refresh themselves, or learn about the series if they are new to it.
I messaged you.
Got mine coming in tomorrow! EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB 384-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 SLI Support SC+ w/ACX BP Video Card
Awesome thanks!
Hi folks. I have two MSI 7950 Twin Frozr 3GD5/OC asking to be appraised. Two different part numbers. They are 912-V277-020 and 912-V276-038. One is the 8+6 pin and the other is the 6+6 board. I have not tried to verify if the 8+6 is a 7970 board. Never overclocked. One was used for mining by a friend for a few months. Thoughts if I were to sell on here or locally? I'm guessing $100 a piece but figured I'd check.
Got my H220-X Installed using AP-2150's in my CM 692 going with push down install. Stock clocked 8350 at 100% the peak temps I have seen are 38C. Great cooler!
FYI folks Swiftech has the H220-X back in stock at least as of yesterday. Ordered mine finally.
Did a fresh reload of my OS tonight and after installing the latest driver off AMD's site (First tried 14.12 then Beta 15.3 after performing a complete uninstall) I am still not seeing Crossfire as an option I can enable in CCC. Also only seeing one card in Device Manager. Was working fine before the OS reload. Any thoughts?
Where is the best place to order an H-220X currently? Thought it was $139.99? Last I saw NCIX had it for $169.99.
Count me in.