Posts by Iamthebull

Anyone remember what the song towards the end of the trailer is? Always liked it but I forget the name.
I went to a similar style of school. Hoping they get shut down. *Cross fingers*
Can I quote you on that? Is that your official statement?
Everquest rolls progression servers every once in awhile and they're a blast. Still have to pay a sub. Guess what? People pay for it and people like it. Blizzard should be doing the same.
Linked below are all of the games in the main story presented as "movies." Essentially all of the cutscenes and such. This will help get people caught up, refresh themselves, or learn about the series if they are new to it. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLae_AFHRR5HlGrWSz0sHebp8qgpRtfY6N
I messaged you.
Got mine coming in tomorrow! EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB 384-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 SLI Support SC+ w/ACX BP Video Card
Awesome thanks!
Hi folks. I have two MSI 7950 Twin Frozr 3GD5/OC asking to be appraised. Two different part numbers. They are 912-V277-020 and 912-V276-038. One is the 8+6 pin and the other is the 6+6 board. I have not tried to verify if the 8+6 is a 7970 board. Never overclocked. One was used for mining by a friend for a few months. Thoughts if I were to sell on here or locally? I'm guessing $100 a piece but figured I'd check.
Got my H220-X Installed using AP-2150's in my CM 692 going with push down install. Stock clocked 8350 at 100% the peak temps I have seen are 38C. Great cooler!