Posts by -SE7EN-

this.
NO. You are only allowed to do that with EA/Ubi games. What exactly would you have them do to not be copypaste in a war-based non-sim FPS? I am no EA fan, but there isn't a lot of room for growth except for graphics in that genre. I kinda feel like they''re trying though, with BF1 set in a different time period that hasn't quite been ran into the ground yet.Someone else doing it worse does not make this better.
"Rayman creator Michel Ancel created a stir today when he unearthed and posted to Instagram images of the EPROM cartridge and screen (above) for the Super Nintendo version of the original Rayman — which was never released on that console." Source: http://www.polygon.com/2016/10/23/13373254/raymans-canceled-snes-debut-found-by-creator-after-almost-25-years I wonder if we will ever get a release to run on an emulator....
buy a keyboard with raised keycaps and you can just use compressed air to clean under them (like the corsair mechanicals) and clean your mousepad daily with soap and warm water.
This looks amazing, I am impressed each time I see news about this game. I rarely pre-order games but I've been more than willing to gamble on this becoming a full release for quite awhile now. I wish I would have gotten in even earlier for one of them lifetime insurance ships.
yeah, probably. Figured I might as well put a preorder in anyways, just in case
I don't know if they will stay like that, but the pre-order for all 3 on Amazon say FREE.
They could have given it a much better name. Asking someone for their 'BlizzTech ID' sounds terrible IMO. More like a place of employment than a gaming service.
Bout to grab that season pass while its 50% off. Does OCN have a group or anything for this game?
I tried to reinstall, and then going back a driver version, same result (clean install). Strangest thing though.... I swear it worked properly for a second when I was testing, and then started the lag a moment later.