Posts by -SE7EN-

I am in, definitely make a trip for something this nice.
1) Just post ONCE in here if interested. "ONCE" 2) You must state the current computer that it will be going into, ie. link or picture. I don't want someone winning that won't use it. it will go in my main rig http://www.overclock.net/lists/display/view/id/4013418 replacing the bottleneck of the 560ti 3) Must have more than 10 reps, and had more than 50 posts. 4) What your favorite color. Why not? biggrin.gif BLUE.
maybe this new patch can pull me away from Marvel Heroes for a few hours.
I am in for this.
in for this, would like it for Star Citizen and PlanetSide 2; don't currently own a joystick.
you guys should throw your IGNs in a post so I can add you to the OP.also, hawkeye isnt terrible at high levels (especially with the Kate Bishop costume)
I am in, it will go in my current K7 Dreadnought rig, replacing the H100 currently in it, that is way too loud and makes grinding noises about 30% of the time.
1.Say I'm In or something like that. I'm In 2.What state do you live in ? Indiana 3.What is your Current CPU / APU ? 2600k 4.What GPU would you like to have ? something better than my old 560ti looking to get something like this for living room usage.
'SummerReward' for a free NS-11-P
wait, so you don't actually get to play AS a rock? booooo!!!!