Posts by -SE7EN-

in for day3
this looks plain silly. all the crybabies about the start screen and now they take a step backwards.
does this prevent you from being frozen as well? If so, I would find this more useful than the other elemental nullifiers
Welcome Back!!!
played a lil bit more today on my pre-2.0 gear WD. The lag was terrible (my end, not bnet's fault) but I managed to clear sands+oasis on t2 with a couple lag deaths. Got a few legendary drops, seems like they buffed main stats but dropped secondaries alot. Nothing I can use yet, but it is nice to see some of those high rolls.
For SCII, I preordered a physical CE copy for pickup with Gamestop. There was a key on the receipt, that gave beta access and was able to play at launch, hours before I woke back up and got the box. HOTS and D3 were not that way though, preordered CEs and I had to wait til I went and picked them up.
received my new adapter tonight! while it does still not quite fit in all the way normally, if I push it in firmly it seems to not have the issues the larger plug had with only one-sided audio. thanks for the suggestions guys. still am amazed everytime I put these awesome headphones.
I do suppose that does mean I will get the game hours after the digital order people do, I pre-ordered the CE for pickup at local gamestop a while back... they should have gave pre-orders who fully paid a key, like I think WoL did and even included the beta. As far as installation, it isn't going to be like HOTS where everyone pretty much had it downloaded in advance, and the key simply unlocked the content? (at least that is how it felt to me, I never opened the disc, I...
what is this screw-up you speak of? or are you just referring to the time frame to redeem your key for the additional wings?
perfect! i went ahead and went with the Sennheiser plug, should be here this week.