Posts by -SE7EN-

had to check out this patch a lil bit today, even though I am on terrible internet ATM. ran through t2 in DO+DS and it was pretty easy in my pre-patch gear+CoB build with all the lag. didn't find anything of note, but did like some of the new monster affixes. Don't much care for the BS of having all the RoS stuff you're 'missing' basically shoved in your face everywhere you look, like all the locked skills and passives showing up. I don't remember if they did the same...
oh yes! thanks a bunch!
just received the Sennheiser HD518s I won from the HEC giveaway and am ready to join the club! These are my first quality headphones; I have been using mostly Logitech headsets for my PC and whatever headphones come with any audioplayers I have used before. I have them connected to a Creative Titanium HD. These things are great! Instead of hearing music in my ear as normal, the sound is more like being surrounded by the music. They also are a bit more loud than my other...
thanks guys, and thanks for the freebie!
in
Logitech ClearChat
feel free to add me, my character list is in my sig. you can check these outfits out, they are active without being zergy, like EXE. they all use VOIP for communications in squad. NC: Devil Dogs TR: Terran Republic Guard VS: The Empyrean Divine the VS isn't as large as the others, but there is usually close to a squad on at most hours I play.
the OCN group has long ago died out. are you a member of an outfit yet?
in for this
well aren't you just a cynical unicorn.