Posts by -SE7EN-

My favorite game is currently Planetside 2 the reason is the large-scale combat, and the persistent world so there is no time spent waiting for a fight. I want Garry's mod because I have heard so much about it over the years. Ticket 14: garry's mod Ticket 15: garry's mod
join an outfit. the pubbie zerg squads ARE terrible, as well as a few of the larger zerg-focused outfits, like EXE or XPIV; but the small focused ones or even the larger platoon-based outfits can make a huge difference in long term enjoyment of the game. sure, you'll always get more certs following around the zerg sheep as a medic and reviving them when they do wat they do (like running into the shield room when it caps, or continuously running into the same meat-grind...
Well, on my main I found a golden after 4 regulars (I was sniping from afar and didn't know it was golden until it popped) then on alt 1 I found a golden as the first (using thermals, also didn't know it was golden until it popped) and then alt 2 I found one regular then the next was golden. I have horrible luck finding them, probably have maybe a dozen total between all 3 characters.
Patch 2.1 has been released. here are some of the additions/changes almost every hero has been changed, having closer time-to-clear on most levels. damage is more consistent, less spiky a lot of skills have been merged, and some extra resources removed for smoother gameplay hidden coefficients (damage modifiers) have been removed. they are all '1' now. all skills fully benefit from damage rating legendary quests have been redone. they should all work correctly. there have...
mmmmm collector edition. anyways, you guys can hate on the game for the loot all you want, but the combat in this game is better than any other aRPG I have played.
i played a little bit earlier, and I am not too impressed. every menu seems to be an advertisement for RoS, and I am hoping that won't make it into the final patch.. even though I will be buying CE expac, I think it is awful to just place everywhere what you are missing if you don't have it. I don't recall any other previous Blizz games doing this. Also the difficulty is silly easy. I took my wizard; who is not OP geared, just an average gear level, did not place any...
they have to make sure their isn't anything 'sensitive' in the photos before they show us.. a grainy pic can be chalked up to bad resolution, but with a HD picture, there is less denying of objects (aliens lol):conspiracy tinfoil hat:
in, thanks for this !!
in for this, thanks.
in for game credit: Marvel Heroes. They don't actually have like 'credit' but they do have hero packs that are $19.99 http://store.steampowered.com/app/265291/?snr=1_7_7_151_150_1 - Gambit pack thanks.