Posts by 1623

I used to use a Rosewill Challenger. It's a mid atx so it's nothing huge. It held my four hard drives just time, as well as my gtx 670 when I first got it. The case was built tough and strong. It's currently the case for the rig I built my parents. The top only fits a 140mm fan, so the h100 wouldn't work but an h80 would probably fit on the rear exhaust. I remember it being a little tight to work with, but for $50 it was a great tough metal case. The airflow is also pretty...
Any word on the monitors? Has anyone gotten it already and maybe have time to post a short blurb? Once they come back in stock I'm really considering getting one from that'll ship across the country as opposed to across the globe.
Any Updates?! Excited to see this!
I highly highly highly suggest this ram SamsungI have a this board, with an i5-2400 at 3.7 and the rams running 1922 8-9-9-25 at 1.5vThere's a whole thread on getting this ram up to 2400... HereI don't know if the ram you're looking at is compatible, but I've never had any problems with g.skill but I love this samsung and for the price, it's definitely worth giving it a shot... then again some people don't like the bare ram look, all up to you, just thought I'd throw...
Looks awesome!!! Risky...yet seems definitely worth it!
I also have never used a ROKU box, and I haven't tried recording media off of my cable box yet, I'm sure there is software/hardware for that, I'm just not familiar with it I can however go into more detail with HTPC's I'm a big fan of HTPC's, you can find some pretty sleek cases to show them off as part of your home theater set up, or just get a basic case and have it blend in as they don't produce much heat. ^^^Deeeebs hit it right on the money with the hardware. The...
It was nice on the touch screen I saw it on, I'll admit on my parents' computer i didn't love installing everything and navigating around. On the touch screen it's so much nicer!
the black PCB's definitely make any ram module look quite awesome! even without fancy heat sinks! I too have never had any real trouble with g.skill, I had one kit which wouldn't be stable in XMP, RMA'd them and got a nice new kit which worked fine, Do you plan on leaving those ram bare or putting the heatsinks back on? Personally I think bare looks pretty good!
SonDa5... I bought another set of the wonder ram, just to try out again, and after updating my bio I've had some nice results. With my i5-2400 I have my Ram running at 1922 at 8-9-9-25 at 1.5 volts. I'm debating if I want to try any more, or just be happy with that I'm contemplating replacing my parent's ram with my g.skill kit in 2 weeks when I go home for winter vacation and then have 16g in my build
I'm not currently sli'd, but I have the z68 maximux iv gene z gen/3. I love the board, great oc ability, made with great components, I love Asus' gui bios, the rog connect is a nice feature. I don't have much experience with other brand boards, I have only bought asus so far... this is my first ROG board and I'm really happy with it. Like I said previously, the only concern would be putting in cards in SLI, you would need excellent case airflow or watercooling, or even...