Posts by 2advanced

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks CPU: AMD FX-6300 3.5GHz 6-Core Processor ($109.99 @ Amazon) Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3P ATX AM3+ Motherboard ($79.99 @ Newegg) Memory: Patriot Viper 3 Low Profile Red 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory ($66.29 @ Amazon) Storage: Kingston SSDNow V300 Series 240GB 2.5" Solid State Disk ($109.99 @ Amazon) Video Card: MSI Radeon R7 260X 2GB Video Card ($109.99 @ Newegg) Case: Corsair 200R ATX Mid...
Whats your point? I currently use both a 4770K @ 4.6 and an 8320 @ 4.8, and despite a faster SSD, the i7 DOES NOT feel snapier or quicker in any way. I think it's also worth noting that the i7 required a custom water loop to keep the temps in check while the 8320 required nothing more than a $20 Zalman cooler.
Its been done time and time again. You're pretending as if its going to make a believer out of someone. All it leads to is broken hearts, bruised egos, and locked threads. Give it up already and move on...http://www.overclock.net/t/1210060/fx8120-vs-2500k-benchmark-resultshttp://www.overclock.net/t/1333027/amd-fx-8350-vs-i5-3570k-delidded-single-gpu-and-crossfire-gpu
^^^^^ +1000
Totally agree. Pathetic really that some just cant get over the fact that amd cpu's do just fine. I really wish intels offerings weren't so lame. Atleast maybe that way people wouldn't feel a need to come defend them against the all might amd in the all mighty amd forums.If it's a reputable site, then why do they have the Non-Mantle results for Thief and BF4? Again, the problem with all this elementary style benchmark toting is that without a few bad ones to muddy the...
That graph is absolute garbage. I think you should really stop posting it.To both of you; whats with the lame obsession over amd anyway? Are you guys really that disappointed/bored with intel? Is it a comfort in numbers thing? The sentiments that are being spewed here by ya'll (and every other non-owner) is NOT a sentiment shared by owners of both (ex. Alatar).I mean, guys, Intel doesn't need you to pump them up. They can give 2-craps about their cheerleaders, so...
Still is. Sorry, been busy. PM's responded to.
PM respondedSend me an offer for the Mobo if interested
You do realize that saying X is better than Y because the benchmarks say so, is NO LESS an opinion than saying X is better than Y because is just feels that way, right?The problem with all this "Benchmark" toting fanaticism is that it is all too superficial. Saying i5 is 20% faster than FX is just as subjective as saying that FX "feels" 20% faster than i5, because the numbers sometimes just dont scale that way in the real world.Assuming the 20% figure is accurate and may...