Posts by BiG StroOnZ

20% accounting for increased performance solely on IPC, or 20% accounting for clockspeeds, CUDA cores and IPC increases compared to previous generations?
It's clock speed advantage is nothing compared to the CUDA Core disadvantage the 970 has when compared to a 780 Ti.Clock speed advantage of a 970 over a 780 Ti:27% increaseCUDA Core advantage of a 780 Ti over a 970:73% increase
Just from looking at the 16nm process change alone, there will be improvements from there, especially clockspeeds. It really boils down to the fact that these cards are going to be darn fast, they state 40% increase in speed, so that basically takes a reference clock of a GTX 980 @ 1342MHz boost clock and puts it at 1879MHz. Except here I do not think that they are going to actually employ (even if fully possible) the full 40% increase. I think they are going to milk it...
Oh I'm pretty sure about my estimations on speed and performance that is within the realms of reality, the only thing that you might consider dreaming about is my speculated price on the 1070.
Something interesting to note is the speculated amount of CUDA Cores on Pascal. They are saying Pascal GP104 1080 will have 2560 CUDA Cores. Now, some people are wondering whether or not these cards will be faster than the 980 Ti. I'm pretty sure that the 1080 will be a lot faster than a 980 Ti. And that the 1070 might end up beating a 980 Ti too by a decent amount at a $350 price point. So let's look at the 780 Ti vs the 980: 780 Ti has 2880 CUDA Cores 980 has 2048...
Sad part is that most people would benefit from this medication.
The chemical in question is called Carbamazepine which is a GABA receptor agonist, an SSRI, and also has an effect on sodium channels. It shares many similarities with Valium both affecting GABA receptors and sodium channels. Both used to treat seizures. While Carbamazepine has been shown to also be an SRA and an SSRI (antidepressant). Both share similar anxiolytic properties as well (anti-anxiety). Basically they are saying that fruits and veggies contain Benzodiazepines...
Instead of a going through Corsair I would just pick up two nice high static pressure aftermarket fans.These seem to be my go to if you don't want to spend too much money on fans:http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA85V36V6228
What's the max fan speed that you achieved, and was it still exhibiting this issue? Have you tried disconnecting one fan at a time to pinpoint whether or not it is one of the fans?
Rattling like this:?