Posts by BiG StroOnZ

Did anyone actually read the freaking source, these bechmarks are entirely fake and non-existent: "We have prepared the following about the potential performance graphics processors Skylak curve. Intel i7 6700 benchmark test that takes place in this comparison were prepared on the basis of performances given by Intel's processors in the previous year."
Different source, different title. Possibly same content.Maybe a thread merge is needed.
If it was posted already it would still be on the front page...I believe that one that was posted already was from a different source regarding different information although both suggest mid-May launch.
Source: http://www.guru3d.com/news-story/intel-broadwell-core-i7-5775c-core-i5-5675c-released-mid-may.html
So when people use basic logic and reasoning it hurts your head? Makes sense... Since when is exclusive access for a handful of months considered a feature? Is that really one of the features of a Titan X? Exclusive access to a particular amount of performance that will be available to everyone else in the coming months for cheaper. Sounds pretty ridiculous, that hurts my head reading.If nobody gets upset at these business choices, then what kind of example are we setting...
Being an early adopter by a handful of months shouldn't mean you get shafted by the company you purchased your card from because they decide to release a cheaper version of the same card for no reason. It's one thing if that same card drops in price after a few months, that makes sense, but to release an entirely different SKU with the same specs minus 6GB of VRAM for $300 cheaper when nobody needed 12GB of VRAM to begin with is just nonsensical. Sure it will make money,...
They are just copying the same articles that everyone else is posting. So nothing new here. And most of these copied articles originate from the SWEClockers article, which do not state a source or offer any additional information. So it's really nothing more than speculation based off of one random rant from SWEClockers. Actually all information regarding a 980 Ti with 3072 cuda cores originate from SWEClockers.Why not? Well I gave many reasons why not, but the biggest...
I won't be eating my own words, NVIDIA will when they lose market share because people are tired of their bs.
Pretty much, after AMD experienced so much backlash from their reference 290X and 290 I doubt they want to go down that road again.You are talking about the 290X, this is not the same card. This card has over 1.45x the amount of stream processors as the 290X. If their Air Cooler designs were so spectacular why was PowerColor the only company who decided to take a stab at cooling the 295x2 on Air? I'll tell you why, it's because it couldn't be done properly so the other...
It is possible that both versions have the same stream processor counts but one just has higher clocks. And maybe it's because even non-reference Air Cooled designs of this card are limited to how high they can be clocked out the box. Which means maybe the card cannot be tamed after a certain threshold on Air. Like how we saw with the Power Color Devil 295. It had a beefy Air Cooler but regardless of this fact it still throttled under heavy load and was no match for the...