Posts by UncleBlitz

lol....no problem, i was falling asleep too and i forgot to mention an important thing....i did another test that will makes it easier to understand When i saw that the 9xxx wasnt stable i decided to reset both RAM and cpu.nb to default settings and to play only with the cpu OC: turbo disabled on all tests, cpu.nb and ram on auto/stock settings 8350: 200 x 25 cpu.v=1.5 and LLC on ultra @ 5.00ghz works with theses settings nicely since more than a year 9370: 200 x 23...
hi m8,i m using 4x 2GB kingston HyperX @ 1600 mhzit s an old kit now and i ll upgrade this when i ll receive the formula-Z, thoses will still on the formulaV for my son with the FX-8350....@ 5.00ghz...(i can imagine the smile on his face when i ll tell to him that mine runs only around 4.7 ghz)i dont understand your last question, my cpu voltage is on "manual" set on 1.5v, cant see any" cpu voltage" option in the monitor tab....but i have old eyes now ....do you mean VCore...
oops...sorry for the lack of info about my OC and thanks for the answers: cpu @5.00 ghz ( 200 x 25) cpu.v: 1.5 v LLC ultra cpu.nb @ 2600 mhz cpu.nb.v:1.25 v LLC high RAM 2 x2 GB 1600 mhz 1.525v all this is stable with my 8350 and not with the 9370 & the 9590...all freeze after some seconds or minutes...so i tryed to keep thoses settings but to reduce the oc multiplier and to get em stable i had to set the multiplier very close to the stock speeds....weird i ll...
hi everyone, not been here since ages because of intense night trucking, i m back with some questions and i hope you are all fine: i ve buy a formula-Z and a FX-9370 on a sort of local EBay and even if the board was sell under "new" status... it was toasted (lights on the board but black screen)....by luck i got a RMA ticket and i ll get it back ...replaced...next week (hats off to asus and azaccessoires) ....i have decided to install the 9370 on my good old formulaV to...
good luck and good recovery....old trees are solid !
weird thing....same happened to me today on my FX PC/asus mobo +.+ but with no RAM or anything else exchange...suddently after 6 month with no problems it was impossible to wake up the pc.....i had to unplug all HDDs and the SSD + to reset the bios + to install an old KB (the usb g15 wasnt reconized anymore) , the text was: fatal error on wake up" or something like that....all works fine again nowmy sons pc have same symptoms like yours on his 1090t PC/MSI mobo (everything...
thx mate ...still have one to listen to my favs old 33rpm from the good old time on my "modern hiFi"....hm... but tbh....MP3 & PC rulz ...and thx for the explanation...here in fr hifi is used in a more global way with no specific meaning about "time"....i told you "old" because i used it about 15 years......& sorry for my froggy english
i agree with you....but i m "out of money for some time" .....it s a "cheap build" with recycled parts (old pc case and hifi fourniture) ....sure i had prefer to buy some waterblocks or graphic cards more to add them to the loop...rads are EK thick 120 and 360 , fan controler already allow me to get the thing fairly quietlot of room @ the top....initial idea was to test how much i can decrease temperatures by adding "ice blocks" in an inox tray there for short stress...
i decided me to respawn this old hifi fourniture from the 80s......i wasnt able to keep the PC off more than 48 hours...+.+ ...lot of cable sleving & finitions to do now the 360 rad is now breathing better than in my inwin case
i ve used it on many computers too without any problem but for my last W7 install it gave me bsods too with this cpu....i removed it and no more bsods.... it was the first program i installed on the pc....by luck shame because i like a lot core temp grapher