Posts by mr one

Jus pay me and i will fish them out In our country, people actually, made this species kinda rare thing, as a guy, who loves fishing, had fun catching some speciments up to 14 kg. They also taste good, when they coocked properly.
Dont you think, that comparing electric car and a car that uses a different type of engine, is kinda dumb? Even argue about all that, this does that and this does this is kinda not professional looking.And to stay on topic, it looks good
Same, but im tired of all that VR hype
When something comes to mind, on something, that has lots of practical use and looks kinda different, than usual items, my mind explodes This time no spare time till sunday some clients will take more time than thought
I see. Ill try later to draw some of ideas down, when i finish with all sketches of tattoos for customers and also couple of them on skin
I was thinking about a centred PSU mount, but width would also increase of whole thing, if stick to double, centered psu mount and some room for a thicker radsHad to edit, my fingers are too big for my phone screen
Keep it going subbed to look forward to this.Also secretly willing to get a testbench for a nuc
Mounting holes for a NUC motherboard? If yes, im sold Ok joking. Do you thought about a fan mounting brackets? Something like dimastech did with that flexible one, but this time it just screws on top of top panel.
Guys, on this comunity we have lots of people, who can design like really impressive cases, and some of them have access to a various tools, why dont you make a some sort of thread, where a people with skills ( and tools) could shed some light on making, like a some sort of copy of that bench ( improved), and maybe some of them could make a small runs? For a 200 bucks i would do it by myself, but priorities cahnged. Aluminum does not cost much, most of expenses is all...
Sir, you made my day