Posts by mr one

It is a PSU related BSOD. Had this problem before:thumb:
There is a smaller, like a X10
SVS stuff is really good things, started to import here, where i live, them. And most of the subwoofers was sold out. Kinda impressive, as for that price, because had been palying with a M&K Sound stuff before.M&K Sound X12, this had been punching my kidneys from behind
SVS stuff is really good things, started to import here, where i live, them. And most of the subwoofers was sold out. Kinda impressive, as for that price, because had been palying with a M&K Sound stuff before.
Sooooo you say, that those premium cables, that cost 100 bucks and more is just a good marketing point, with loads of lies n stuff? it is kinda interesting, because i have in my practise, done a lot of custom installations on a home cinemas. and found, that most of the time, all those cheap HDMI cables, have a lot of distortion on the display, if signal is traveling more than a 3 meters. Could you run a test on those active ones vs a passive as for example on lenght, would...
It has vintage dust
Done, second demo room is finally finished. That Exclusive P3 is a painful 47 kilos of fun.
I even made volume go dramaticaly higher than usual
Im not trying even to go all over either
Usually im on the same conflict everyday. people come to a shop where i work and when they start this topic, i just take them to another room and do some simple tests. And then their whole world flips over couple thousands degrees on a scale fom one to five on how south korea they feel a difference.