Posts by mr one

Oooooh snap! Im in!!
That setup is kinda good, but im a fan of a french, or brtitish sound, they are not so harsh on highs
lol, this guy
Multiple times at head-fi i got just right answers and not so much of rants about each others choices or on some topics
i meant in ear earphones But Sir you made my day
As for headphones, where to get BA drivers at costs that doesnt leaves you with one hand and kidney?
Why you had to bring this now i remember as a some sort of PTSD fullfilled with all that hype on colours
I still dont get the point of looking a science friction on audio, just test it out and youll see there is no need to try to ask people scientific explanation, not all are going balls deep on science stuff
I dont need to buy anything, at work i can choose a lots of random combinations to listen calmly in a room and know the difference on a products. And i dont do any of specific scientific tests or such things, thats why i said to go to the shop that has a good amount of a products and ask them to try out how they sounds, some of guys working on a hi end stuff may also tell some deeper tech specs even for a cables. Stop being ignorant and just go ahead and try them, you'll...
Im not going to prowe that im right, and i thought that in this forum is a smaller number of small minded people that scream they need a scientific proof because of many reasons they dont feel comfortable knowing on small things giving a small impact on audio