Posts by danman4734

i had the same thing happen to my gtx 680, the cpu block was leaking onto my gpu luckily distilled is non conductive even with mayhems green dye in it. it look exactly like that i took the card put and used crc electronic cleaner on it ( i had some laying around) i used a toothbrush and the cleaner and cleaned the entire pcb (both sides ) then let it dry for a few hours, put it back in and its been working fine for over an year now
i have the zotac 970 (ZT-90101-10P) it's not too bad of a overclocker i have an ek block on mine so i was able to push it to 1531mhz on the core and 1931 on the memory with the gs-bios and its been stable on benches but i still get a little stutter on far cry 4 ( but thats not the gpu's fault it's a broken game )
this is my vanilla zotac 970 (ZT-90101-10P) looks like with the EK-FC970 gtx waterblock on it @ 1532 mhz it stays below 40 degrees while gaming
it"S the ek-fc970-gtx
it"s for all reference pcb gtx 970"s
the EK block fits like a glove and very nice keeps my zotac nice and cool im at 1532mhz during firestrike and i don't break 40 degrees yay
hello everyone i have a zotac 970 (reference) with an ek block on it but i can get past 1531 mhz on it my temps dont break 40 degrees and i dont have artifacts but no matter how much i raise the slider on ab it wont go past 1531mhz. im running no limit bios, am im capped or somthing?
hi first of all i want to say thank you for the bios and nvflash i have a zotac 970 (reference) with an ek block on it but i can get past 1531 mhz on it my temps dont break 40 degrees and i dont have artifacts but no matter how much i raise the slider on ab it wont go past 1531mhz. im running no limit bios, am im capped or somthing?
you should try going to your control panel, click on sounds and on the popup right click on your sound device ( Toshiba) and set it to default also go into properties and under enhancement cheek box that says disable all enhancement
the only reason i ask about the ssd and raid is because when installing either sometimes it can change your pagefile mem causing many issues like this