Posts by TurboMach1

my local gamestop is literally 2 doors down from walmart. sucks to be them lol.
shouldnt the server host be responsible for that money lost if it really happened like that? that would be kinda like walking into a bank and saying "Hi im mr smith and i would like to withdraw 100k from my account" and the teller just giving him the money without asking for id.
typical HTPC level components probably idle at 40-50w, thats pretty much nothing as far as power usage goes. as far as wear and tear, the computer would be too outdated to use before it degraded from running 24/7. my computers never get shut off unless its to work on them, and i dont use sleep mode either.
just purchased a set of the RS220 wireless headset since they just went on sale and ive been eyeing them for a bit ( wires irritate me). is there anything i need to make them sound better over onboard sound? i cant add a sound card because its an ITX build but i see DAC being recommended sometimes for ITX builds but have no clue if that applies to wireless headsets. also what type of audio connection is best to use, its got multiple - RCA analog, coaxial, optical im...
In
every since COD allowed party chat while playing (previously you could not play COD while in a private party chat) people stopped using public lobbies to talk and crap talking disappeared. dont think ive ever heard anyone talk in battlefield 3/4 to be honest nor really any other shooter ive played. most people use private chats to talk to friends, even if playing different games.
these are going for $100 new now, and are EOL if im not mistaken.
$75-80 shipped
so to update my dilemma, i ordered a bunch of different types of cord stock from mcmaster, ordered 3ft lengths of 9mm buna-n 50A hardness, 3/8 soft buna-n, 3/8 hard buna-n, 3/8 neoprene, 3/8 silicone. the best result were had from the silicone (mcmaster p/n 96505K27). the 9mm is too thin for primochill tubing, it fits a bit loose but doesnt flatten anywhere near as bad as the hollow did. the 3/8 hard buna-n was significantly too large to fit in the tubing for some...