Posts by TurboMach1

your comment was insinuating that somehow the phone wont ever need to be plugged in because it has a solar panel.like others have stated the panel is nowhere near powerful enough to keep the battery charged, it will at best slow the discharge assuming its not sitting in a pocket.
a phone probably consumes 1000 times more power to run then a watch, thats not even a good comparison
ive been over it since the beta but i spent money on the game and season pass anyways hoping to grow into it. ive played it one time for 45 minutes and havent touched it since, best $90 i ever spent the fact that you can lose a game because the other team killed a ton of your bots is ridiculous.
No. Evgas step up policy states it must be a gpu upgrade. Vram upgrades are not available for step up. People should read their terms before getting excited.http://www.evga.com/support/stepup/
ITX, come at me bro
who cares about 6gb 780, where dem 790 at.
not sure what he plays but an i3 would probably be perfect with a 750ti. 8350 is a waste for that build. you can get an i3 with a board for almost the price of just the 8350.
yes it is, why they dont overclock as good is irrelevant to my statement that sandy overclocks better. i never said they werent faster when equally overclocked.
well i just did a section of it with my NOVUS kit and it does take out the scratching, so you should be ok if you buy that kit.
its a pretty significant amount of (light) scuffing but im not sure how noticeable it is with colered coolant running through it. i didnt use that stuff in my build but the primochill stuff did get scratched from handling during the bending process, and i havent looked into how to clean it up, i do have the novus acrylic cleaning kit that i bought for my torture rack i might try to see if that works.i dont have a camera good enough to take a picuture of it unfortunately