Posts by BluCray

Thanks for all who participated. I went for the ivy, and the parts will arrive in 10-20 days.
I know that the gpu is more significant, and my old gpu wont support pcie 3, but I dont have the funds to update it right now. Just wanted the better cpu for gaming now, the gpu can be updated later.
Thanks for the info, showed pretty nice. How does it manage in games?
Got some benchmarks to back that up? havent found myself that much of those to make the ivy better.
Got some benchmarks to back that up? havent found myself that much of those to make the ivy better.
Yes I do know that ivy is newer and more efficient when it comes to drawing energy but how does it oc?
It sure seemed pretty similiar, tho its ivy build vs my sandy. Is there any difference in performance since I thought to make sb for its huge oc possibilities to make it last a bit longer without the urge to upgrade.Edit: Asus 6870 Dcu uses 2x6 pin connectors so for crossfire there would be needed 4x of them
Yeah I figured that when I tried it, but decided to leave for tomorrow since I thought it doesnt work due to the android browser Im using. Tho that link doesnt work either Ill just leave it for tomorrow.
Well both of them will do just fine, the cheaper is the better one for me.
That seemed pretty ok and price was also nice, under 40€ so Ill add it to the list. Just gotta find a psu with good cables now.