Posts by mmiszkiel

Zero4549, delete your raid array and then recreate it. Run testdist utility like other people mentioned. Make sure you run it from an external drive that you will recover your data to, unless you have enough space on your local storage right now. I managed to recover most of my stuff and then I started fresh. Some people report that they were able to repair their array with the above mentioned utility which did not work in my case. Good luck. Ask questions if you need to.
Do you know if the Bios Utility initializes the process ? If so a live CD won't make any difference, since I need to break the array and then recreate it for disktest to do the job.
Hello everyone. I'm new here and am having very similar issue. 2 of 4 of my Raid 5 array disk show as non-member. Not sure what to do as after I read this thread some of you have had success with it some not. Let me paint you a picture of my situation and maybe you would be so kind to help me. My Config: i5 760 1156 Socet 8gb RAM Asus Maximus III Gene P55 chipset Win 7 Ultimate 64bit I have an OS installed on Raid 1 array. All the drivers and apps installed including...