Posts by Blade 117

I didnt even think of having him check the gpu. Good call!
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835103195
I would try new fans because it is often the simplest explanation. Either of those fans would work.I dont think one pump is enough across two large radiators.Lastly your overclocks have higher volts but should still cool properly given you have enough pumps to circulate and cool adequately.
yes 60cfm minimum would be ideal. I run cooler master jet flos http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835103191 the specs speak for themselves
Try to turn up your fan speed. its really low
Well I didn't see any others running this low
Luckily I game on a pc so I dont have to worry about choosing between gameplay and graphics. Also I work hard for my money so if i want a game I research it based on reviews and previews of streaming. I think you may be lost on what I am trying to say...If we want better games we need to push the Devs to use the technology and or software in order to accomplish it. No one will push the envelope if we are content to get what we have always gotten.
I admit coding takes tons of time. But we cant stick around on DX11 forever. As our games become more complicated and we demand higher graphics and higher quality games we must develop the methods in order to code those things. Software developers know this better than anyone. If you look at the amount of code to run WINXP vs WIN7 you would probably have 10x the amount of code. I am not saying that its an easy task to accomplish I am simply saying that at some point Devs...
I assume by resources you mean manpower, time and willingness to fully optimize a game? Mantle is completely a free technology and allows developers to specify exactly how they wish to utilize the graphics card's resources instwas of solely depending on amd to produce drivers that do such things.I am sure that when any company releases a new way thidoing things that everyone takes some time to readapt and learn how to properly utilize the new item. Also most indie...
Mantle allows for better CFX utilization by being able to assign the gpu how to process the info and can essentially allow a pool of memory instead. two cards with 4gb would then give you 8gb if mantle was used properly.