Posts by lurker2501

Problem solved by updating to the latest build!
System image recovery works again for me in the new build! Woohoo! Also, can somebody confirm that "create a system repair disk option" is broken?
I'm waiting for the final version to do that. At this point the cons outweigh the pros for me as there a quite a few custom setting and files I just can't afford to reinstall/redo time-wise.
bump
I've re registered vss components and got the same error. Here's the smart status from samsung magician:
C:\WINDOWS\system32>vssadmin list writers vssadmin 1.1 - Volume Shadow Copy Service administrative command-line tool (C) Copyright 2001-2013 Microsoft Corp. Writer name: 'Task Scheduler Writer' Writer Id: {d61d61c8-d73a-4eee-8cdd-f6f9786b7124} Writer Instance Id: {1bddd48e-5052-49db-9b07-b96f96727e6b} State: [1] Stable Last error: No error Writer name: 'VSS Metadata Store Writer' Writer Id: {75dfb225-e2e4-4d39-9ac9-ffaff65ddf06} Writer Instance Id:...
Cannot create a system recovery image on Windows 10 Consumer Preview version 10074. All of the solutions google provides do not help. Please help.
New PSU!
How do you like my professional SSD mount behind the mobo tray?
Has anyone had to deal with cable grommet color staining on FD cases? My original arc midi had a terrible issue when you would literally paint you fingers black when trying to route the cables. I had to clean all of the grommets from factory black paint to get rid of this problem.