Posts by lurker2501

I ain't got access to the rights tools to make custom brackets, so this is the only option for me so far. I'll probably mount the rad to the side of the case next to the psu and use double-sided tape to hold it in place.
That's what I originally thought. But looks like the rad doesn't fit vertically as it is longer than the front panel: 423mm against 420mm. So this is the solution I came up with:
Too much work for me. I want to do it with as little cutting and grinding as possible.
I think so as well. I still haven't done the measurements, but I'm hoping to squeeze it in without fans.
I'm thinking of M3 spacers and mounting it on a single 140mm fan with long M3 screws. Looks like it's the best possible variant without having to cut the front panel.
Question of the day: how do you properly mount a 420 rad up front on an Arc Midi? Need some ideas as I'm waiting for the new parts for my loop.
Question of the day: how do you properly mount a 420 rad up front on an Arc Midi? Need some ideas as I'm waiting for the new parts for my loop.
Does anyone know how to disable "Get updates" message that pops up every time Windows checks for updates?
Confederate flag hysteria because some racist guy killed a bunch of black people coming from a company that actually uses slave labor up to this day. Cool stuff.