Posts by GhostSniper08

Right now i just have the sickle flows connected. And they connected to the 3 pin (which is really 2 pin). When i connect the stock fans i do use both the 3 pin and 2 pin (for leds) ...when i got them they worked just fine.the sickle flows come with extra wires to connect onto molex (both male and female) and has and extra 2 pin extension. So i tried connected ...well i guess all of them lol...which seemed to have caused a short in the fan controller... i think. Cuz...
Im pretty sure this has been answered here ...but im on a time constraint and can't go page by page looking so I'm hoping one of you can help me. I built a friend a pc with this Storm stryker. When it came in the fans and the fan controller worked just fine. While attempting to see if i could get a sickle flow led fan work with the fan controller i may have messed something up becuase now the White LED fans that came with the case have a very dim glow. Ive noticed the...
cant help but notice that no one has told the OP to try and see if it works on just a regular monitor. maybe its the tv. How did he install all the drivers and windows if it doesnt start on the tv? if this is a dumb question then just ignore.
I dont know if you saw my earlier post on prices and parts. IMO those components that i listed are some of your best bet for PC build and should suit your needs and last for the nxt couple of years. If you'd like more help, feel free to PM. I like to help my friends when they want to build a new PC, all i tell them is give me a budget and ill give you a list of parts and take it from there. I think the debates going on here just threw you off, but if you just want a...
For your budget, i think it might be a little difficult to fit in that 4gb GPU, since right now the prices are quite high. If you want to go into the FX world, you can't go wrong. Are they the best in the world, no. But They are still none the less a great chip. Right now you can get an FX-6300 for about $120, and FX 6350 for about $140 ...and fx 8320 for $160 and and fx 8350 for $180-200 Depending if there are deals going on with newegg (which is often). All of them...
Ha!...i agree with you. I did the same thing and was upset when i couldnt slide around or jump on walls. Bf4 still fun to play, but those titans are just fun as hell to ride gundam wing my way around enemies.
I think i read somewhere that since it is a beta, they really don't have much support for crossfire/sli configs. I had the same issue with my x-fire setup so i googled it and one of the first links that popped addressed that issue. There is no solution (that i know of) for this, so in the mean time one card will have to do. It doesn't really matter though becuase it still runs just fine with only one card, and i didn't really see huge improvements (visually) by bumping...
My friend was able to get one, but i wasn't. I would like to be able to join him in this experience. Thanks.
I agree with you. The performance increase from one GPU compared to two GPU is not as impressive as i wanted it to be. I know it should be better, but nothing I have tried has worked, nor has anything anyone else has tried. So I really am hoping that it is on DICE behalf, because I don't want to feel like i wasted 200$ on that other card for nothing.
I have 7870 in x-fire with 4.2ghz fx 8350 and i seem to have the same problem. I've read many people with x-fire/sli setups that seem to have the same problem and have come up with no solution. All the things you tried seem to be all the recommended "tricks" to try to fix the problem, but they only seem to work for one person. I think the problem resides with Battlefield though. Different patches that have come out have had some minor improvements (micro stuttering for...