Posts by JKuhn

Nice necro. Anyway, did you check the settings on your receiver? There might be some setting that causes trouble. If you can't get it to work right, you could connect both monitors directly and have the receiver on another port (as I did). The downside is that you'll have a third imaginary monitor.
I don't know how long the trailers are locally if you go to the movies, I just know that our DVDs are normally not that bad.
For those who don't know, the February Foldathon starts Monday. Link
In.
I'm afraid legit sites do get malicious ads. Take for example Nexusmods.com, which not too long ago got flagged by Google for distributing malware because one of the ads happened to be infected when Google's bots scanned the page. The problem in this case was that the mentioned site didn't have direct control over which ads were shown.
Second. I doubt more VRAM will make a difference.
Not only that, but it's always a good idea to read several sources. If it's only on one site, then I consider it unreliable.
This is now really getting out of hand. If you can reliably point at the pixel you want with EPP, then that's great for you. If not (like myself), then that's also great. So why all the arguing?
Or just build it from old parts, like I did.Regarding my friend, he died late 2012. While I doubt that I'll ever find another friend like that, I'm also happy to know that his suffering is over. The strange thing is that I never heard him complaining, even though he had every reason to.
Will do. And sorry to hear about your cousin. My best friend had cancer almost his entire life. He got the epstein-barr virus, and since his immune system was weak it kept causing cancer.