Posts by JKuhn

It's still running 8.1. I'm not planning to put 10 on, since 10 has too many deal-breakers.
I just today bought a used (but mint) 640 LTE to replace my 535, after wasting probably over 5 minutes trying to type an urgent sms and then in desperation puting my sim in another phone. I'll have to see how well the battery lasts (I got about 3-5 days out of the 535), but at least now I don't have to worry about the screen going crazy all the time.
I actually prefer a physical copy. That way I don't have to spend DAYS downloading the game.
I just play Skyrim and Assetto Corsa. I'd also play Oblivion, but I don't have time to sort out the issues it has. I also have Far Cry Primal, but only because I won it in the last FAT. I haven't even launched it yet. It'll be a sad day if I end up having to skip TES VI, but in the end it's not like I always buy every highly anticipated game.
People do mount radiators in the front. Just use some L-brackets. You might have to drill new holes in the 5.25" bays though.
I meant 2015. I didn't do nearly enough for the 2014 badge.
Speaking of which...
I'll let you get to it then. Unfortunetely my Mazda is having "old car problems" at the moment (and the BMW also needs some work), so I can't do much else. I don't even have lighting in my case anymore, and I'm not sure when I'll be able to fix it. But I suppose massive expenses are to be expected with such old cars.
It's been a while since I last saw you here.
Thanks for the prize. I don't know what it is, but I suppose I'll take it @PR-Imagery.