Posts by sooyong94

This is going to be a really sweet build. Subbed
I guess most people doesn't seem to understand the Nano - it's intended for the mini-ITX/microATX crowd, where space is always a premium. I have a microATX gaming machine, and while it does fit a 980Ti (theoretically), but it will be a very tight squeeze. My 7950 does fit into the case, but it is a huge pain whenever I need to take it out for cleaning - I have to remove the HDD cage and the CPU fan from the case before removing the card, which is tedious. sweat.gif It...
How about a reset?
Did you try reinstalling the drivers? Mine is working perfectly right now.
1. What do you meant by hardware in this context?2. You can hide some updates by using this tool stated below, therefore your point is somewhat invalidhttps://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3073930Drivers are not compatible with future updates? I would say I have put the blame on the hardware manufacturer for slacking off - they are responsible for dedicating resources to keep their drivers up to date. In my case, all my hardware is working pretty nicely without much...
Nice - this could be a decent upgrade for my build, considering I have limited room in my case. Now for the pricing...
Did you see any light on the Ethernet port?
I know that someone will say otherwise but I think I really like it so far. Sure it gets lots of negative press due to some unfavorable changes but Windows 10 has been treating me quite well so far. 1. It's faster, smoother as well as boots quicker, and it runs well on older hardware. I have a HTPC (specs in my sig) and while Windows 7 Pro has been smooth sailing for me until I took the upgrade - I was very surprised that my HTPC actually runs even faster. I'm not sure...
You can turn that off in the settings menu.
Nice, glad you have sorted it out.