Posts by sooyong94

Well, a 4GB 1333MHz stick pretty much solved this issue.
Unfortunately, I can't do that unless I managed to boot the machine up.
It was a Kingston 2GB DDR3 1600MHz, most likely from the Value line.
Hi, I'm currently repurposing an old PC to a HTPC. However, the old PC do not have a RAM, so I bought a 2GB DDR3 1600 for the board. After installation, the PC refuses to POST, and I found out that the board only accepts 800/1066 DDR3 RAMs. Thankfully the shopkeeper agreed to a refund. I asked quite some shops and they told me that DDR3 RAMs with such frequencies are already phased out. Can I use DDR3 1333 RAMs instead? Another question. Wasn't that the RAM will...
Will a MSI 970 Gaming work with a FX-8320 at stock (or possibly some mild OC)? It's one of the boards with best bang per buck (at least in my country), however I'm concerned about its 6+2 power phase.
Oops, must be a mistake on my side. I stand corrected.
FYI, the MSI 970 Gaming has a 8+2 power phase: http://www.overclock.net/t/946407/amd-motherboards-vrm-info-database
Hi, I seem to get a BSOD (albeit it's rare), and when I used BlueScreenView, it looks like tcpip.sys is the culprit. OS installed: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit with Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit (dual boot, both are retail release) Age of hardware: about a year and a half I have recently updated the motherboard BIOS to the latest version, though I'm not sure whether the new BIOS is the culprit.   Unfortunately, I cannot run perfmon /report as it gave me this error: The...
That looks pretty nice to say the least...
Are they using the same components? Since TPU reviews are telling me that the Antec one fails the voltage regulation test at +3.3V and +5V when the unit is crossloaded. What is crossloading a PSU?