Posts by sooyong94

I have forwarded all the ports - but I still need Teamviewer to work.
Windows 8.1 Pro. Also another question - it seems like my FTPS server won't work unless I use Teamviewer (a remote PC application) to connect to the machine.
I used FTP over TLS connection - would that be enough?
Hi, I just managed to set up my own SFTP server. While the server worked quite well, but when I ran ShieldsUp! from GRC - I got this error: Is there anyway to remedy this, or should I just leave it alone? Thanks.
Nobody actually noted that the laptop only comes with a dual core ULV i7? That CPU could be a huge problem handling high end GPUs...
Why would they put the charging port underneath the mouse? It doesn't make sense at all...
This is going to be a really sweet build. Subbed
I guess most people doesn't seem to understand the Nano - it's intended for the mini-ITX/microATX crowd, where space is always a premium. I have a microATX gaming machine, and while it does fit a 980Ti (theoretically), but it will be a very tight squeeze. My 7950 does fit into the case, but it is a huge pain whenever I need to take it out for cleaning - I have to remove the HDD cage and the CPU fan from the case before removing the card, which is tedious. sweat.gif It...
How about a reset?
Did you try reinstalling the drivers? Mine is working perfectly right now.