Posts by givmedew

Good stuff... It will be make a difference... ESPECIALLY ON LONG RUNS!
So I want to show you guys some weird things about the VIDEO SETTINGS THEMSELVES From everything on absolute minimum to everything on maximum there is a difference of around 10FPS 40-50FPS I don't actually know why in this situation... I just wanted to post it so you guys could see. I know that this is not the situation for everyone. It really really sucks that there is no crossfire support!!!! TO READ THE DETAILS FROM THE OVERLAY DATA RIGHT CLICK ON IMAGE AND OPEN...
Actually this is common sense butting in again...Set all your radiator fans as intake fans... all of them. Put all the rest of the fans as exhaust. You DO NOT need an equal or balanced amount of intake and exhaust fans. Heck you would be fine if all fans where intake as long as like there was an empty fan spot for air to easily get out. (I wouldn't do that though)Anyways, I really have done this so many times and I have built so many rigs. I always do thermal probes on...
No it is not possible...It is and is not possible...It is very very possible to use quite a bit more than 15A on a 15A breaker for a short amount of time. I don't mean milliseconds either I mean seconds or more. It depends on the circuit breaker design. I have seen 15A breakers that will break at 12-13A and I have seen ones that won't break 19 - 20A (and not because they are defective) The later is NOT dangerous. You just have to understand why. They have spec sheets...
I bought this game from dlgamer.us because it was $48 w/ a code and I couldn't get any greenmangaming codes to work. Anyways I was expecting a key right away to put into the game launcher and it shows the site says I'll get the game code at launch time. For those of you who bought this game from another site than the official site did you get a game code? I'm worried about the extra stuff I'm supposed to get for buying it by Feb 1st.
I do not own a 980 and BOY DO I WISH I HAD ONE TO COMPARE WITH... I own (2) 290x and a Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming... In Dying Light somewhere between 3450MB and 3550MB of memory usage the game is destroyed!!! At 1900x1200 it happens quite often. NVIDIA claims that there is NO improvement in graphics quality going from medium to high for textures in Dying Light. Going to medium the game uses less than 2GB of VRAM and w/ ALL other settings maxed out EVEN view distance...
I am experiencing the same issue with my primary rig that has the (2) 290XI have only been able to play for an hour on that machine and only in the be a zombie mode at that because I have been too too busy.I might have time today and tomorrow to actually do some gaming but Monday morning its back on a plane and off to the other side of the country for me.
UNFORTUNATELY!!!Your answer came in the post right above yours...Complete BS if you ask me but as I mentioned doing these mods could give an unfair advantage in multi-player...
The 75% usage is caused by the frame rate being capped at 60FPS. It is a feature called ADAPTIVE V-SYNC. W/ V-SYNC enabled you loose frame rate when the system cant handle making 60FPS W/ V-SYNC disabled this game tears really really bad when you go above 60FPS. So w/ ADAPTIVE V-SYNC (A fancy name for just a frame limiter) you have neither of those issues. You will still have some minor tearing but nothing like this game was doing when it was going 70+ FPS.I also would...