Posts by givmedew

Ilsorry did you misunderstand anything I said as me saying this game is ok or ready for launch? If so let me make myself clear... I shelved the unity and FC4 until they fix them. I want crossfire to work in FC4 and I want to be able to use my GPU in unity instead of being CPU bound regardless of the graphics settings!These games are crap and they care more about November launch dates than us.
Nothing wrong with it...make sure you pay the extra $5 for the PWM feature.
You don't need one. If you are worried you will do a lot more with a small fan aimed down at the motherboard than a rear exhaust does anyways. I'd like to know what in your system indicated that something was overheating?
No kidding... lol
People keep saying that they are not experiencing issues.I keep expecting to see 8 core i7 CPUs in their computer specs.I have a 4670K running at 4.8GHz... You have a 4670K.I have played the game using (2) AMD R9 290X and tried it with (1) GTX 970.If I set it to max graphics I get around 40-45FPS max with about 60-70% of one card used and 30-50% of the other card used.If I set it to lowest graphics possible I get 45-50FPS max with about 2-10% of one card used and 0-5% of...
If your 3TB drive is maxed out then that could indeed be the issue. That drive will not transfer anywhere near 100MB/s in the last 1/3rd of the drive. Small files makes that even worse.Maybe try creating a ramdisk and moving a single large file to and from the ramdisk.That said I have the thumb drive you have. I actually have had more than one of them. They are amazing and are built more like a SSD than a typical thumb drive. ~200MB/s is no problem if you are going to...
Those cards are easy to mod with a custom bios. There is a webpage where you can upload your bios and the webpage will mod it to the specifications that you want.You can increase the power target, reduce the maximum boost, and increase the maximum clock.Bring the clock speed up and boost down to the same speed as the maximum clock is what I did when I had a water cooled 680.Because otherwise I would see random boost spikes once in a while that could cause issues. They...
Those 4 to the side of the GPU are enough on their own is my guess... so I think your fine. Nothing else really needs extreme pressure.
So my measurement was pretty damn accurate...
Custom mesh grille? I am thinking about it on my TJ07 so I can mount a 2x140 or 3x140 up front. They make plenty of intergrated tube reservoirs for D5 pumps. This is all your call and personal preference but I just can't get into a case that can't handle a 3x or 4x radiator Do you know if you can fit a 2x140 radiator on the top? That is almost as big as a 3x120.