Posts by ProjectPwnage

Thanks for the tip Darlene. I also like how a lot of the wires are piled up on top of each other. That'll probably reduce the bulge a bit.
wheee.gifwheee.gifwheee.gifwheee.gifwheee.gifwheee.gif FINISHED MY BUILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wheee.gifwheee.gifwheee.gifwheee.gifwheee.gifwheee.gif kinda.... Installed windows a few moments ago. Now installing drivers. Since this is a bit further from my old computer, I don't have a long enough Ethernet cable. =( Gotta go buy that tomorrow. Also, one of my fans aren't working..... The back panel was SOOOOOOO hard to get on. Mostly because of my bad wire management job.... I...
FINISHED MY BUILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kinda.... Installed windows a few moments ago. Now installing drivers. Since this is a bit further from my old computer, I don't have a long enough Ethernet cable. =( Gotta go buy that tomorrow. Also, one of my fans aren't working..... The back panel was SOOOOOOO hard to get on. Mostly because of my bad wire management job.... I guess I must've disconnected one of the fans in the process. I'm scared to take the panel off now....
Awesome build man. First patriotic build I've seen. Love the painted Sentry Mix.
Camera's is being used by someone else right now. Can't get the SD card out. =( Pics on the way. Currently attaching wires. I can put up with random cuts here and there and even some faulty parts, but I HATE WIRES!!!!!!!!!!
What is a mid plate? Is it the thing covering the intake fan slots? I'd say have a bio hazard sign cut out with black acrylic behind it. Then get some drops running down the sides cut out and put clear acrylic behind that. Now, behind the clear, put greed leds. Make it look like a leak. Not sure if I got that into words properly.
Wow Ninja, that sound system costs more than the console itself. Right now, I'm good with headsets. If I ever do mlg or something, then I would need that. And yea, Mayhems Aurora is sweet. But it looks thick. Is it just for show, or can it be used as a regular long time coolant?
My leak test was successful. Now I'm trying to bleed my loop. It's taking longer than I expected. I'm gonna leave the loop running overnight, and hopefully by tomorrow, it's bubble free. Hopefully I'll post pics tomorrow.
Thanks for the responses guys. I'm gonna try flicking the tubes and moving the case around a bit more. I guess I'll leave it on overnight too. And I barely can notice a change in water level with the pump on or off.
Hey guys. I'm trying to bleed my loop right now. Leak test was good. Ran about two hours without leaks. Now all I'm trying to do is bleed my loop. I have this one air bubble before my QDC that just won't go away. When I turn my pump on, it goes into the QDC but doesn't come out the other side. I can only see it when the pump is off. It always comes back to that spot And then there's these micro bubbles. They've been there for a while now, with no sign of...