Posts by airdeano

all PMs replied airdeano
thanks for the cheerleading.. i need to say, this is a beautiful caseand wish i did not have to part with it. i had the plans, but fell short.airdeano
cheenou, good luck with your sale! airdeano
Updated OP with added items airdeano
Updated OP with added item airdeano
FOR SALE Price Payment: PayPal Warranty: All parts are used (unless noted) will have no warranty with me, except a DOA refund (please contact me upon receipt). Shipping: Free Shipping Requirements: You must have a trader feedback better than +5 for sale or trader +10 for trade... Communication: Private message me. I get notifications and check daily Reason for selling: Upgraded to Full-modular PSU SOLD CORSAIR HX850 - Mirotvorez113 CORSAIR HX RED Sleeved Cables -...
FOR SALE Price shipped to 48states Payment: PayPal Warranty: All parts are used (unless noted) will have no warranty with me, except a DOA refund (please contact me upon receipt). Shipping: Free Shipping Requirements: You must have a trader feedback better than +5 for sale or trader +10 for trade... Communication: Private message me. I get notifications and check daily Reason for selling: Finally received CM Storm QuickFire TK (Brown) SOLD CM Storm QuickFire...
dr., is that the reference GTX780 cooler or the windforce 3 cooler? airdeano
so i gather this is the AX7970 3GBD5-2DHV3 model with no water block available? 'cuz i'm after the AX7970 3GBD5-2DHV2 version if that's what you might have.. airdeano
PM'd airdeano