Posts by chefman21

No, probably not. I've only just purchased a new build with Windows 7 Pro 64 on it, so buying Windows 8 seems like such a waste. I generally change OS's every second generation anyway so that probably rules me out. If there's a great deal I can get then I might, but I'm not going out of my way to buy it.
Now this would be fantastic if they could ventilate it somehow to the top exhaust fan/s many of us have. But since it doesn't....
Have you tried going into MSCONFIG?
What a pain! Just built my computer last night, had everything running smoothly, final lot of Windows updates had just finished and then when it rebooted it doesn't even POST. Black screen and that's it. So far I've figured out one fan header is dead (one of the CPU Fan headers). Not sure what else. Hopefully I can get a replacement from ASRock. Can't find my receipt though. At least I have a record on my credit card.
Completely ridiculous. Put the people who made that decision out to pasture....
You liar!
Another for the Storm Trooper. Great features, good airflow, and looks a little more restrained than the HAF X. Honestly though, all these cases would serve you well, so I'd just pick the one you like the look of best and comes at a reasonable price.
You'd hope they would implement an offset design, or a design with a small notch taken out of it.
One thing I am hoping for is that they unlock the card a little bit for OCing purposes. Even if it is just a small change such as temp limits.
Ended up purchasing two more fans and a fan controller. They are both mounted as intakes on the side panel. When it isn't being used for work stuff and gaming, I plan to inflate balloons for the kiddies at the carnival. How many balloons do I need to sell for another 680?