Posts by TheByt3

I have the i3 3250 and kingston hyperx 1866 2x4GB ram. Will the Asus H61M-K work well with my cpu and ram?
So my friends mobo is fine, her cpu though is fried.
Actually as I wrote on another thread :I got a call from the technician, looks like my luck can decrease even further.My mobo is a cpu eater. Any cpu that is inserted gets fried. My CPU got fried, my friends CPU got fried and the technicians CPU got fried.This is by far the weirdest tech case I have seen.
Well at least my friend is going to get a slightly better CPU from this so at least she gets something lol.
I got a call from the technician, looks like my luck can decrease even further. My mobo is a cpu eater. Any cpu that is inserted gets fried. My CPU got fried, my friends CPU got fried and the technicians CPU got fried. This is by far the weirdest tech case I have seen.
I hooked the CPU on a second system and the system booted but did not show anything on display. Same with the mobo but then it did not even try to boot.
I tested the mobo and cpu in another computer and none of them work, looks like both of them somehow got fried. Not only that but I managed to make my friends mobo to be in an instant loop state after I cleared it's cmos...I gave up and took both mobo's and cpus to a technician for diagnosing.All in all both my CPU and mobo got fried out of the blue and I managed to get my friends mobo stuck in a boot-loop state.
I tested the mobo and cpu in another computer and none of them work, looks like both of them somehow got fried. Not only that but I managed to make my friends mobo to be in an instant loop state after I cleared it's cmos... I gave up and took both mobo's and cpus to a technician for diagnosing. All in all both my CPU and mobo got fried out of the blue and I managed to get my friends mobo stuck in a boot-loop state.
Yes I will definitely check everything with a multimeter tomorrow because I just realized that my mobo's warranty expired 20 days ago! Talk about bad luck...
Thank you very much I will try that tomorrow.