Posts by Shaitan

RE2 is one of my all time favorite games. I am anxiously awaiting the remake of it as well! That and Final Fantasy VII remake will make my life complete I also would love a Final Fantasy VIII remake as well....
That doesn't look to be too bad. I also see a lot of people recommending the Zalman CNPS8900 if you have that available. In all honesty though, you probably won't need much cooling with that processor so I'm sure whatever you go with will be just fine. If the stock cooler doesn't bother you at all, then by all means go ahead and use it!
If it is just going to be 1080p 60Hz, I myself would just pick up a used 970. I doubt you would need much more than that for a while. As for the CPU cooler, the stock one would probably be fine, but it would annoy me so I would probably go with something like the Cryorig C7
I have been trying to find the information, but I remember EVGA mentioning with the 900 series that the reference cooler is just too expensive to manufacture. That is why they made their own plastic cooler.I also remember somewhere it stating that when they started this type of cooler with the 690, that it was costing in the neighborhood of 3x more to make the cooler.Not sure how much of this is true, but with the materials and feel of the cooler, I suspect it to be the...
I haven't seen any official information on it, but I believe the default polling rate is 500.
He ain't no Loch Ness monster!
I did not realize that! Thanks for the info!
I have a CM Storm Quickfire Rapid and I can say that it has an amazing build quality for the price. I've owned much more expensive keyboards that didn't feel any more sturdy than this one.
Have you looked at the antlion modmic? http://www.modmic.com/ You could add that to your Bose, although that is another wire. On another note, I have a snowball that has been sitting boxed on the shelf since I got it. I have been trying to decide what to do with it as it wouldn't be worth the trouble to try and sell it. Depending on where you are located, I might be able to ship it to you. I'd much rather it go to someone that would use it than either sit on my shelf.
Out of my personal experience having owned both and comparing the two side by side, I'd have to say the Benq would be my choice. It takes more work to get the IQ straightened out, but the performance to me seems slightly better than the Asus. It also feels like a higher quality monitor as well.