Posts by Shaitan

I imagine that the AG coating on the U2312HM would be the same as the U2412M so I'll give you my impressions of the ones I had. From straight on, the image was very clear and crisp. As I would move off to the side of the monitor, I would begin to notice what I would describe as a graininess to the image. This was more evident on a white background, and almost imperceptible on a dark background. Now the graininess that I saw was in no way bothersome, it was just...
I don't have any experience with the U2312HM in particular, but I have owned several U2412s which I have to say are the best monitors I've ever had. The only reason I got rid of them was to make the jump to 2560x1440 with the U2711, and most recently to try out 120Hz with the BenQ XL2420T. Now after trying both of those, I find myself ready to move back to the U2412 as it has extremely low input lag vs. the U2711 and far superior colors obviously vs. the BenQ. I imagine...
Pm'd
Pm'd
I just joined the Steam Group, I have the app on my phone and it actually allows me to log in, so do I just apply to the clan through that? Also, feel free to add me on Steam, ID: Shaitan
In that case, IN!
I recently returned an Asus VG248QE as I didn't think it stood up to the benq monitors. That is just my opinion though.
Well, I received my two XL2420TEs to go along with my XL2420T. I am happy to report that I was able to get the colors to match almost perfectly. Some of the calibration settings such as brightness and gamma had to be set different to match but they are near identical now. One thing I found strange though, is that they don't give you access to gamma controls in the three gamer picture modes. They give access to Black Equalizer instead, which is the opposite of the...
For that I don't know if you will be able to find any mount. Best bet would be to stack something behind the desk to put it on, or fabricate your own "Extension" for the mount.Edit: If you go back to just the LCD mounts page, it looks like they sell a clamp version of the main pole that you can purchase separately, don't know if that will work for you.
Yeah, not too big of a deal. I doubt I will have any problems though.As far as I know the only difference is the T is the older model and is 120Hz vs. 144Hz on the TE. Someone may have to correct me on that.