Posts by Shaitan

Ah, that is a good plan. I think a 1440p Ultrawide would be the perfect compliment to that space. I myself am contemplating upgrading from my XB271HU to a Ultrawide.... just don't want to spend the money for one
Looks great! I thought you had an ultrawide though?
This is going to be a long shot, but have you tried different network drivers? I noticed that your board has the Killer Network E2400 NIC. I had an issue on my MSI Z97 Gaming 7 with windows 10. It runs the E2200 NIC and I would get all sorts of weird bluescreens and memory issues. It turned out that MSI doesn't offer the latest driver for that NIC and the drivers that they did have had memory leak issues in Windows 10. I ended up getting the latest drivers from here:...
I actually have to say I prefer the cards with the single 8 pin connector. I usually don't bother much with overclocking so it doesn't seem that I need anything more than that. The only thing I didn't like about the MSI gaming X is how wide the card is.
Between the two, my personal opinion would be the MSI. I have tried both and I had issues with the FTW not being able to cool itself properly and the LEDs being a bit wonky causing odd colors. I probably just had a defective one though.Is there a particular reason that you ruled out the Asus? I have one coming tomorrow so I'm just curious.
I'm running an Acer XB271HU and Dell U2715H off my MSI 1070 Gaming X. They are running in extended desktop with no issues.
144hzmonitors.com lists the freesync range as 48-144hz.
Anything other than the FE cards were not promised on day one.
It was doing that to me, I just tried and it actually let me get to the checkout, so you may try again
The only reason that I'm not sure that will be the case is that I remember there being a period in time for the 900 series that the reference cooler was usually $20 or so more than the custom cards. I expect that to be the case this time as well.