Posts by Shaitan

Between the two, I would say the I5 4690 + GTX 770 would be your best bet. The extra GPU horsepower would benefit you more than the hyperthreading for gaming purposes.
I generally don't do sports games, but Fifa is one that I have enjoyed everytime I've played in the past. I am still undecided if I want to pick it up or not.
So my White 780T arrived yesterday and I moved all of my components over last night. The last time I enjoyed working with a case this much was my 600T a couple of years ago. So far I am thoroughly pleased with this case and can't find a single thing to complain about. I am at work now, but will post some pics later
Yeah, I actually never understood why they called them "Gold" in the first place.
The ones you ordered are the Gold ones
Hey guys, picked up Destiny yesterday and I am enjoying it so far. Been stalking this thread for awhile but have never posted. Feel free to add me on PSN : Shaitan001
I have missed my 600T for quite awhile since I got rid of it, but could not bring myself to get another as I have been waiting for Corsair to make a replacement. I'm glad I waited and I should have my white 780T tomorrow.
I'm using a single EVGA 780 SC at the moment with my PG278Q and to me the only difference between the 47fps I was getting in that game and 120+ fps that I would get on my old vg248qe in some games was the motion blur. There was absolutely no stuttering or tearing.
Mine is sitting at a relative's house waiting for me to get off work and go pick it up. Only 3 more hours to go....
That has been my plan. When I was using my U2713HM, I never felt the need for a second monitor. Once I receive my Swift, I will be going back to a single screen as well.