Posts by Shaitan

Might as well post my setup seeing as how I lurk in this thread all the time Excuse the crappy phone pic
Here are some crappy phone pics of my rig to hurt your eyes
Do you just need to be lvl 20 for the raid? I am sitting at 15 currently, and I gained most of those by just doing pvp.
Between the two, I would say the I5 4690 + GTX 770 would be your best bet. The extra GPU horsepower would benefit you more than the hyperthreading for gaming purposes.
I generally don't do sports games, but Fifa is one that I have enjoyed everytime I've played in the past. I am still undecided if I want to pick it up or not.
So my White 780T arrived yesterday and I moved all of my components over last night. The last time I enjoyed working with a case this much was my 600T a couple of years ago. So far I am thoroughly pleased with this case and can't find a single thing to complain about. I am at work now, but will post some pics later
Yeah, I actually never understood why they called them "Gold" in the first place.
The ones you ordered are the Gold ones
Hey guys, picked up Destiny yesterday and I am enjoying it so far. Been stalking this thread for awhile but have never posted. Feel free to add me on PSN : Shaitan001
I have missed my 600T for quite awhile since I got rid of it, but could not bring myself to get another as I have been waiting for Corsair to make a replacement. I'm glad I waited and I should have my white 780T tomorrow.