Posts by Acurax

Would also be interested in this frosted look...
Fantastic work! Even after you lost some motivation to your scratch build...this still turned out amazing! Well done.
Thank you sir! +rep
What kind of terminal is this? (on the right) I'm asking about the square-shaped one on the right, rather than the 3-sided-square-1-round (female ATX). I'm trying to make my own set of cables for my Seasonic X750 but not sure what pins these are. These are the ones that plug into the PSU. EDIT: My 2nd thought after posting this is...does it really matter? Seems like I could just substitute them for the female ATX terminals since the pins on the PSU side are all...
What kind of terminal is this? (on the right) I'm asking about the square-shaped one on the right, rather than the 3-sided-square-1-round (female ATX). I'm trying to make my own set of cables for my X750 but not sure what pins these are. These are the ones that plug into the PSU side. EDIT: My 2nd thought after posting this is...does it really matter? Seems like I could just substitute them for the female ATX terminals since the pins on the PSU side are all...
Ah, got it. Thx!
The mSATA is actually fine, but the spacer the metal backplate sits on is a hard rubber and not the more molding foam type so even the smallest components and pins are in the way.
Anybody using an EK Supremacy waterblock with this board? Did you end up trimming the rubber spacer for the backplate? Seems like there are a few chips on the back that get in the way.
Well somebody should try it...I wanna see it!
For those of you guys disassembling panels/removing PSU cage/etc. what rivets are you using to put it all back together? And can you get them in black?