Posts by dumpsterj

+1
running out of Tim over here, could def use that
I started running out of vram in a bad way going from 1200p to 1440p with my sli 470s . 1.24 GB Is not enough to max out bf3. I don't know if it's just that or just not enough graphics performance with the 2 470s . single 670 gets the job done tho.
I have the gigabyte wind force. mine boost clocks to 1201mhz stock
so far no problems for me. probably the game that loads it the most is bf3 , doesn't ever seem to drop below 40 . I have everything maxed including msaa and fxaa. it is beautiful and runs smooth.it usually stays in the 50s or hits the vsync limit
I love my YAMAKASI CATLEAP !!! ITS SUPER SWEET !!!
I love you guys , i am so sorry i didnt know i had fans till after i won. I think bad paint and photoshops are hilarious. Thanks for the votes and thanks to bob808 for the game . If anyone wants to know , i like #12 . A bunch of great other ones also. I love OCN !!!
im playing bf3 at 2560x1440 with everything maxed including AA. It runs great , however much to my surprise i see the video memory drop to hover around 100mb free on large maps. I see no ill effects from it like frames dropping or anything. My sli 470s would literally run out of vram and it would start to chop. very happy with the card thus far. I have a Gigabye 670 OC Windforce.
newegg always seems to either use peanuts or packs the paper in a tight enough fashion that my items come in perfect
what about this , its 5 bucks over budget but a pretty nice case and a latest gen radeon card which you can crossfire later as the mobo supports it and the pcu can def handle it . PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks CPU: Intel Pentium G850 2.9GHz Dual-Core Processor ($84.99 @ eCost) Motherboard: MSI H67A-G43 (B3) ATX LGA1155 Motherboard ($54.99 @ Newegg) Memory: G.Skill NS 4GB (2 x 2GB) DDR3-1333 Memory ($22.99 @ Newegg) Video Card: ...