Posts by kier

Final Update!!! Today is the big day... Time to give the Creeper away First installing and testing everything Went perfect, So placed the covers Looks pretty cool in the dark Priceless to see a child very happy Now let me play!!! That's it folks... hope you like it!!!
Thank you all for the beautiful designs. It was a very difficult task to pick the best, so sadly there can only be two winners
Thanks you guys, yeh it's a bit big...and heavy lol
Update!!! Sunday already???...Time for an update!!! First the PSU ... sleeved it Black, gray, lighter gray and green this time Thanks to my wife (I hate paintjobs) The green side covers. (Still need to paint the bolts green) Will use bolts for the side and back covers because I want these to be removable Back also finished with the beautiful EOL Nanoxia DX12 fans It's always about the details, so placed onto some strategic spots LED strips...
Thanks man, hope he likes it
Thanks!!!Yeh it is... but it really was time for another pc for my kid.He played for about two years on his cars pc.So time for his first watercool adventure Thank you Something exploded I think Lol, nah want to keep his room clean maybe only when it starts up.....Sssss BOOM sound
Update!!! For the midplate where the reservoirs and pump will be placed, I have cut out 2 pieces of acrylic And give it a color Connected the reservoir (input) on the radiator (output) Other res connected the input like the previous res Connected the outputs onto the input pomp (MCP355). and connected everything. Time to fill the Creeper. Made a nice movie about this: Once filled... it was time for shooting some nice...
Update!!! There he is again, the Creeper.... After the last update I was messing around with acrylic covers and was not happy about this. Nevertheless The front of the head was not bad. And the sides of the head where also not bad, But I just was not happy with the gaps between the acrylic covers. Therefore disassembled everything again And made everything with 6mm mdf Made everything smooth and sanded it. And let the wife...
Surprise me It will be used for forums, pics and vids
Thanks too you're support the Guilty build has become second this year in the Mod Of The Year contest. For this I want to donate some of my Mod of the year prizes in a small global contest... 1st place: •Parvum Systems S2.0 case with choice of colour and engraving. 2nd place: •€100 BitFenix accessory voucher (choice of items) Here is the task to win one of these two beautiful prizes: I really need a new logo and what better way to ask my creative forum friends. So...