Posts by kier

Final Update!!! Hi my dear modding friends, Because of some personal stuff I couldn't make time to post the final shoot. But here it is!!! .... The final shoot Banchetto MbK That's it!!! Special thanks goes to: Bernice from: Vincent and Lily from: Freddy from: And Federico from: Very sad to share with you my friends, but for personal reasons this will be one of the last builds that I make. I still have two special...
One of my favorite builds
Thanks guys Update!!! This will be one of the last updates my friends because its almost finished. Just wanna to say thanks for all the great comments. So here we go.... Just a few more things to do in this build and then the final shoot coming your way Behind the middle section I've got some nice space for a Bitspower X-station LED color green To hide this and for a little eye catcher I called my CNC friend Pascal...Thanks mate!!! Nice...
The HAF stacker continues!!! Thanks to new sponsor Lamptron I've got now two beautiful CW611 controllers This will look great in this build. SPECS: Dimension: 5.25″ Bay LCD Dimensions: 118mm*31mm Power Output: Up to 36 watts per channel Control Channel: 6 Channels (All usable in pump, flow meter or fan control mode) Panel Color Available: Black Anodyzed / Silver DC Input: +12v (Standard 4 Pin Molex / “D” Connector) DC Output: 0V- 12V DC Connectors: 6 X 2510-3pin...
Me too, thanks
Thank you Colonel Cover-up Update!!!Another update only this time I'm going to hide some things ...The reason is too much green. It is much better to add more black now the liquid is in.Also I don't like the frosted green parts anymore. That's why I replaced the side strips with clear UV green ... and cutout some shapes.To hide some green, I have sawn a new plate 1cm smaller than the originalAnd copied everything that was in the originalRemoved the tapeFirst pasted white...
Yes it idoes... great stuff, also for the pictures Final Update!!!....For todayGot a lot of catching up to do. So one more for today With little text and a lot of pictures from the filled Banchetto mod.Here the backside. Now with a lot of green, but as said before ... Will add some more black soon.And the frontThat's it for today
Thanks here's another update Another Update!!! It's holiday time so did a lot of work on the Banchetto mod, and took lots of photos. Therefore, another updated for you guys After some puzzling and excessive use of adapters... pretty happy regarding the completion of the loops. The adapters that I have used includes: 2x Multi-F Block (BP-MBMTFMB) The mini valves (BP-MVV-MBK) Small adapters to create the right heights to connect everything The...
Thank you my modding friends Update!!! Last time I mounted the reservoirs with the modkits. For the next step I made ​​an acrylic plate where the flow sensor and input from the reservoirs goes through. For this I've used the Bitspower flow indicators (BP-FI-CLBKMBK) And mounted them like this: Also in this build NO bending, so I've chosen for a big amount of Bitspower Enhance 90-Degree Dual Multi-Link Adapter Connected everything The...
Thanks y'all, great to hear. Yeh maybe not the greatest time to begin a log, but glad you guys are here