Posts by om3nz

I think that it is totally fine for an IPS monitor, it is not that bad. My dell light bleeds too and I rarely notice it in the real world usage scenarios. Maybe other owners of this model can share their experience.
It is the same for my fx 8320 and looks like for all of the fx83xx and fx9xxx cpus. They have a bug in their app.
I could not get acceptable temps with 212 when I went beyond 4.2GHz with my FX8320.
I think that if you go AMD way, it is better to get FX-8320 and overclock it. Having 8320@4.6GHz and R9 290 myself, I can run anything at ultra@1080p just fine. There are few games that utilize only 1-2 cores and GPU is bottlenecked by FX-8320. CPU overhead issue with AMD graphics drivers amplifies this effect in AMD CPU+GPU combo, however you still get acceptable performance in those games. Because of this, I think that the best combo would be Intel cpu + AMD gpu or AMD...
My vapor-x r9 290 runs just fine off a single cable with two 8pin connectors and I can overclock it too.
My R9 290 runs just fine. I have not installed Overdrive though.
So basically the problem is with running FL studio? I've had the same problem and switching to asio4all driver in FL studio solved it. I have an FX8320@4.6Ghz, everything worked fine when it was running @4.2GHz. Here is the guide. If you already did this and still experience performance issues, then overclocking might help but I wouldn't expect miracles.
There are so many cracked steam games, this won't stop anything. They just want to save some money on dvds .
Count me in!
As a developer I am unhappy that mozilla still exists, so what?