Posts by om3nz

My R9 290 runs just fine. I have not installed Overdrive though.
So basically the problem is with running FL studio? I've had the same problem and switching to asio4all driver in FL studio solved it. I have an FX8320@4.6Ghz, everything worked fine when it was running @4.2GHz. Here is the guide. If you already did this and still experience performance issues, then overclocking might help but I wouldn't expect miracles.
There are so many cracked steam games, this won't stop anything. They just want to save some money on dvds .
Count me in!
As a developer I am unhappy that mozilla still exists, so what?
I am hoping to see some tests for amd side.
Tried this out and it does not work that great. But at least they are taking first steps in the right direction.
It is easy to reflect or dissipate a laser beam and it is a big disadvantage of laser weapons. If you use laser as an anti aircraft/missile weapon, there are problems with "shooting" through the clouds. Lasers will be useless in the heavy rain, snow or mist. Basically, you need near perfect weather conditions for laser weapons to work.
Your temps look fine and it is strange that you have crashes at stock settings. It might be a bad PSU too. I would recommend to test your system with different PSU if you can.
Have you uninstalled old drivers properly?