Posts by Deviin934

Okay so i suppose i shall try and find a 750 watt power supply. Thanks!Any recommendations on a good, modular and quite 750 watt PS?
Exactly what the title says. I plan on getting a GTX 760 and a new power supply but mostly 650 watt power supplys are in my price range of $100. Is 650 watts alright and if so can someone recommend me a PS? Also if you want to recommend a 760 for me thats fine too. Thank you! EDIT: a question about Vram, if i plan on playing skyrim with like 20 - 30 mods installed should i savve up for the 4gb 760 or should 2gb be fine?
Really? Well crap... Sorry. =/
Considering someone just posted that they just got a platinum reward I can presume you are wrong on that one.
Does anyone have any extra Club Nintendo codes? Im so close to Platinum and those posters look amazing.
Thanks everyone for the help and suggestions so far! That Asus K55 that was recommended I am looking into that one right now, is there going to be a real improvement in source games or other games that are as demanding? I think I may just take advantage of the price while I have it...
I know I could wait but I read that I might get a 10% to 15% increase in performance cpu wise and graphics a little better than that but is it really worth it? The model im looking at right now started out at $500 or so, so by the time the haswell equivalent comes to the price point im looking for it will already be starting to phase out... I really thing this is the best option for right now...
I'm looking at this laptop mainly because its slim, good looking, and has a touch screen (not that its that big of a deal but just to have it just in case). Here is a link to the laptop http://www.amazon.com/VivoBook-X202E-DH31T-11-6-Inch-Touch-Laptop/dp/B009F1I1C4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1373249470&sr=8-1&keywords=x202e I have went to a store and played with it a bit and really like the build quality. I understand that it has ivy bridge and is stuck with 4gb of RAM...
I got an XL hoping they honer it too... $30 for a $100 case is amazing...
Just so you don't bump this again. I would expect around $75 - 80 for the mobo. You don't need a new PSU for an ITX system and for an ITX mobo any z77 ITX is fine.