Posts by broadbandaddict

Price drop! $30 for the 500s, $35 for the 750.
I bought the SNT in September of 2012 for some build I was working on. I used it a bit and it has moved around with various builds but has never been used for too long. Like new condition, I've got screws to hold 4 drives (2 in opposite corners) and some shallow mounting screws you need so the trays can slide out. Works great. Looking for $25 shipped, Paypal only. I bought the iStarUSA in June of last year to use in my desktop. Worked great with 2 SSDs and 2 WD Blacks but...
I got the 500GB Seagate 7200.12 new a few years ago. It has sat in a drawer (as a spare) for the last 6 months or so and before that barely got used. Looking for $30 shipped, Paypal only. I got the 500GB Seagate Momentus from a laptop I upgraded, had it for a few months. Looking for $30 shipped, Paypal only. I got the 750GB Seagate Momentus in a laptop Summer of 2012. I originally had it in the laptop with an SSD and used it for data storage. Looking for $35 shipped,...
Selling off my two 6970s because I need to downsize. They've been great cards for me, I bought them off the marketplace here in December and I've been mining off and on with them since then. They're solid cards, ~950Kh/s between the two of them. I redid the thermal paste and VRM pads when I got the cards and at load they sit between 55-65C core, ~40C on the VRMs, at 70% fan speed. No real issues with them although one of the plastic shrouds on one of them has a broken clip...
Hey guys, bought this last August and I just don't play it. It is like new (it pretty much is) and comes with Fire Emblem Awakening, Super Mario 3D Land, and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D. It also has a 16GB Sandisk Ultra SD card installed and comes with all the original accessories (minus the original 4GB SD card). The system has like 20 hours of usage. PM me or post any questions you have here. $235 shipped. Thanks for looking!
Thanks for the reply, it looks brand new, no scratches or anything. I think it's left my desk like 4 times over the few months I've had it. I was reading into the account resetting thing and it looks like I might lose Animal Crossing. Assuming I do, is $250 shipped a fair price?
Hey guys, how much would a used black 3DS XL with a 16GB SD card, Animal Crossing (digital), Ocarina of Time, Super Mario 3D Land, and Fire Emblem be worth? I've got the box and cases for all the games/system and it's been played for like 25 hours tops. Looks brand new too, it's been sitting on my desk when I haven't been playing it (which is most of the time). Also, whats the best way to wipe it before I sell it? I'd like to keep Animal Crossing on it if possible to add...
Yeah, it's an EVGA Superclocked.I've always had the best luck with reference cards. My 3 reference 7970s clock better than the other 6 non reference cards I had at various points and my 780 Ti reference seems to clock very well. It's all luck on what chip you're going to get anyways, you might get a reference card that overclocks 400Mhz or a ROG Matrix card that only does 40Mhz.
Yeah, sorry should have mentioned that. It seems to be stable in game and in Catzilla at those clocks but Valley didn't want to run. I backed off to 1400/4040.Is that a good score?
I am in love with my 780 Ti. What a beast! Now I just need to get my CPU OC higher... GPUZ: http://www.techpowerup.com/gpuz/b9cyq/ Catzilla: http://www.catzilla.com/showresult?lp=224663