Posts by broadbandaddict

That's how my EVGA FTW heatsink was. Only the GPU is cooled.
So I got one of these a couple of weeks ago and paired it up with a 750Ti for a light HTPC/LAN machine. Very impressed so far. I'm at 4.3GHz @ 1.2V right now, temps in mid 70s. I'm planning on delidding it tonight but I'm trying to decide if I should buy some more Liquid Ultra or if PK3 is gonna be good enough. Any opinions?
I recently had this laptop donated to me when a family member upgraded to a newer one. I don't really have a use for it so I'm looking to get rid of it. It can crossfire the APU and dedicated card to boost graphics performance. I played around with an overclock on it when it was new and got it clocked significantly higher, high 2.xGhz if I remember right. It was purchased new Summer of 2011. Lenovo Z575 - AMD A6-3420M APU - 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3, upgraded from 6GB - 500GB WD...
I'm doubtful that it's your PSU unless it's just really old, a junk brand, or you've had problems before with it. Generally when I've seen power supplies go out they just die and don't really damage anything else, although we did have one HP all in one at work that popped a mosfet and killed the board when the power brick died. As for the warranty you should have no problem getting a replacement from MSI.
Seems to me it would be a mosfet or VRM or something. Found a nice image of the boards layout: What kind of clocks/volts were your running the CPU at?
They are the reference blower style, this model.
ASUS is sold. Still have both Diamonds. Make me an offer, need this gone ASAP.
Still got em. If you have any trades or trades+cash I might be interested so hit me up with a PM!
Alright, no interest in the group so I'm selling them separately. Prices as follows: 1 x $235 each = $235 2 x $225 each = $450 3 x $225 each = $675 Buy two or three and I'll throw in a corresponding bridge for them (I've got two, one pictured, other one shorter). Otherwise if interested in the bridges let me know and I can include those for a bit more. Crossfire links included based on purchases as well. Reference coolers are available upon request.
I'm in the middle of downsizing and I've decided to get rid of my backup rig. It hasn't seen much use but has served me well when I have used it. I'm planning on parting it out in lots so to start off today I'm getting rid of the GPUs. There are two Diamond and one ASUS card, all three both are reference 7970s. All have Heatkiller GPU-X waterblocks, Heatkiller GPU-X Backplates, and EK Single Slot I/O Brackets. I'm also including a Heatkiller GPU-X Multi-Link Bridge. The...