Posts by broadbandaddict

Got a dead HP DV7 from work with a busted LCD mount and a smashed up casing. I pulled a dead 12" Chromebook apart and glued some standoffs in to hold the motherboard and hard drive and ended up with this. Specs aren't too bad: 6GB RAM, i5 460M@2.56 and a dedicated AMD Mobile GPU, just need to pick up an SSD for it now. Thinking this will be my new TV gaming setup.
And the winners are: #19 - darkangel921 #9 - baker18 #3 - KorgothOfBarbaria #34 - highoctane #5 - StormX2 #18 - s1rrah #30 - b.walker36 #25 - 1Scotty1 #6 - PR-Imagery #35 - Zonengorg Expect a PM soon if you're a winner.
This is now closed. I will post winners and PM everyone their key later today.
I won't be adding a new GPU for a while, maybe the Fury 2 or something but nothing this generation. I've got a 980M in my laptop with Gsync so whenever I get a new GPU I'll be getting a new Freesync/Gsync monitor for the desktop which means it's going to be extra expensive.
Yeah I was thinking $300 for just the mobo/CPU/RAM and block. I'm still trying to decide if I should hang onto it and just put a new card in it next year or get rid of it. The 3770K is still pretty competitive from what I've seen. Thanks to both of you for the help. +REP
Here I am again, with 10 Acronis True Image HD 2014 vouchers. Just post on here and I'll pick 10 winners using Entries received after 11:59:59 PM PST November 4th won't be counted, I'll post/PM the winners on the 5th. I will post a timestamp when I get home. Rules: Must have an account made before this was posted. Can't be a winner from the previous three contests. Submit any response to this thread once, do not post multiple replies or you're disqualified.
Hey guys, I'm looking to downsize and hopefully sell off this whole rig without parting out. The parts are: Delidded Intel Core i7 3770K @ 4.7GHz MSI Mpower Z77 Motherboard 16GB (2x8) G.Skill 2133MHz RAM Silverstone 1000W Platinum PSU Silvestone Windowed Black Fortress FT02 Case Lamptron FC5 fan controller The watercooling loop: 3 x 180MM Radiator, copper 35MM thick D5 pump 5.25" Reservoir Quick disconnects installed for GPU and CPU Direct die mount EK nickel...
Yeah, shipped it out yesterday.
If the listing is still active I've still got it.
Mostly looking for Paypal but shoot me a PM with what you've got. Never know, I may want it.