Posts by broadbandaddict

SOLD
Possibly, I'm open to offers.
SOLD
For sale is an i7 4785T. The highest clocked low TDP (35W) i7 on the 1150 platform AFAIK. Works great, runs super cool. Switched out to a XEON because I bought ECC RAM. No longer needed. Let me know any questions, thanks. $215 shipped OBO
For sale is my old 3770K, motherboard, RAM and waterblock. I'm the original owner, ran the i7 at 4.7GHz@1.35V since day 3, under water the entire time. Max temp with the direct die mount block was getting 50-60C full load on my triple 180MM loop. I have all the original accessories/boxes. The motherboard is perfect EXCEPT the LAN port burned out several years ago, comes with an Intel PCIe x1 Gigabit NIC. Let me know any questions, thanks. $350 shipped OBO
Looking for some quick cash so I'm selling one of my mining rigs. Comes with 4 RX 480 4GB cards (3 x PowerColor, 1 x Sapphire Nitro) with flashed mining vBIOSes installed to increase memory timings. Each card hashes at 27MH/s (Total 106MH/s) at 1075/1850 and pulls 600W at the wall for the entire system. This is a turn key system, comes with Windows 7 (no COA) loaded on a 60GB SSD, ready to mine. Comes with a 1000W Seasonic Platinum PSU, ATX mobo with 4 risers (6 total...
SOLD!
Install a copy of Mac onto the SSD with either a boot disk or using Internet Recovery, try to make sure your disk is the same version as its running right now. Then plug your original drive in using a USB adapter and have it restore your Apps/Settings/User Profile during initial setup. I have had bad luck in the past getting Mac cloning to work using Windows so I tend to avoid it now.
3770S pending sale.