Posts by pbaines

Thank you No no, 7/16" tubing over a 1/2" barb. tighter than a nuns ****. lolHard drives are under the psu cover, are just sitting there at the moment, so not really worthy of a shot. once they are set in place and look the part. The photo shall be revealed
Took a few photo's of it all outside! Still a few things to do - Sleeve GPU connectors - Re-sleeve Fans if I have enough orange sleeve left over - Shorten some cables under the psu cover to give it some more room - sleeve the Front IO cables (exl USB 3.0) - Get my Mayhems Orange Pastel fluid - Longer link for the pump/res so that the pump sits on the psu cover - Add some more cable management brackets if need be think that is it... Enjoy
So it begins!! Here is what the timber looks like. Is native NZ Rimu. Please excuse the end one with the bird poo, that will be sanded off in due course. bloody sparrows in the shed >.
Right, final design set in concrete now, All criticism is always welcome though! note that the rads I will be using are going to be 480mm radiators, and will get the thickest possible This will also be a single loops, not dual. Tidier loop as a single, and not enough performance to worry about with the difference between the two. Thank you to all who have helped me and given constructive feedback! Timber is Native NZ Rimu, and will commence building this week!
Yes! They both fit on the front with no problems, not a mod needed.And then you can put the other fan on the side panel Though side panel fans are stupid, and a pain to manage
The log is here if anyone would wish to follow it! http://www.overclock.net/t/1268096/sponsored-nzxt-phantom-410-extreme-modding/10
Thats a shame, you're missing out on some pure pron!
She is coming along very well!
Miss your heatshrink'ed sleeving Lutro0, but man, you know how to make cables look sexy
Hmmm, around 80 bucks for the fans, not sure on the rads. But it is well worth the shipping once you get everything together