Posts by Bunneh

Sadly in Canada the 6870 Seems to be around ~300(280-310$) dollars even though our dollar is parity this is quite sad when you consider the 5850 is around the same price. I don't know about you but when you release new video cards I'd expect that you'd get more speed for less money but in this case its the same performance for the same price ( Or very close to same price for same performance 6870 vs 5850(same price point)). This wasn't as promised 5770 price-point...
You can delete your system restore if you haven't already. Start Menu -> Right-Click Computer -> Properties -> Advanced System Settings -> System Protection Tab -> Click Configure -> Check Turn off system protection -> Click Delete -> OK and lower the data it stores to 1% if you don't use hibernate, you can disable that and get space equal to your ram ( 4gb ram = 4gb ssd space ) Instructions: Start Menu -> Type cmd -> Right-Click the cmd Icon -> Run as Administrator...
I highly recommend never installing the AMD AHCI drivers, if you spend few minutes googling you'll find out they are terrible terrible drivers and they don't support TRIM. They also are pretty mediocre drivers otherwise. http://forums.amd.com/forum/messagev...VIEWTMP=Linear
Don't you want to do a fresh install since the partition may end up being misaligned causing performance drop ?
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...y=#ReviewStart Someone should tell these "45" people they have a major piece of trash, if you never did any google and went purely against user comments on a website, you'd probably buy this PSU(tiger direct probably makes a huge profit and will sucker you into it at their stores)
Quote: Originally Posted by Biatch i just got this mice, software and the mice are installed and in use, but the mouse has some x-y-z problems at css, if i raise the mice in the air, and put it down, it will go some other position, i mean hard to game is it because my mousepad which did cost 2 €? not a gaming bad, very cheap. what settings are good, dpi and should i use mouse acceleration etc.? Disable Acceleration, What resolution is your...
Won't running the fan at 100% shorten it's life drastically?
Odd, I seem to remember the outside of my Seagate saying It can withstand 300g's or something when not in operation... I think this story is bullcrap frankly(blaming the packing) Other then damaging the pcb I see no possible way other than badly made factory drives..
Look at the back of the pcb/card. This is the voltage chip for gpu. If you touch it when the card is in high use it's also quite hot. Sapphire 5770/Vapor-X uses L6788A chip for voltage controller. IF you do not have this on your PCB, it was most likely removed and why you cannot change the voltage, IF you have this chip on your card, You can control the voltage and the problem lays elsewhere. Hope this helped you!. This is where the Voltage chip on a MSI hawk...
Quote: Originally Posted by Chranny Anyone who updated from 10.3 Preview to the 10.3a Preview? Yes, there was no performance improvements in 10.3beta that was "leaked". They added into March 16th one.