Posts by chino1974

I have a [air of Sennheiser hd558 with the foam mods. If I'm not mistaken these 2 models are pretty close in sound. My hd558 sound pretty good with just the Sound Blaster ZX pushing them. But of course any decent headphones will always sound better with a headphone amp powering them. I would recommend running them with just the Sound Blaster to see if the sound is good enough for you. If your like me than you most likely will want a headphone amp to push them alil harder....
Hi everyone I have a few questions to ask hopefully someone here has had experience with the items in question enough to help me figure things out. First of I wanna thank anyone in advance that might be willing to help me out. I been doing a lot of reading and asking tons of questions. I have been modding pcs since back in the Pentium Pro days. But I am a total noob when it comes to hifi gear. I decided recently to get into the hifi part of building. And just to gain some...
 Maybe they make them with different switches but the one I got came with black switches. It's a review sample as well. But yes you can definitely get both boards to the same brightness levels. The scroll wheels click. Another nice little touch is the name plate on both boarde and keypad are lite witrh rgb leds so you can chance the color of the logo. But the keys leds are just blue. H
I habe one of those boards here. They're pretty nice. Only thing I didnt like is the Cherry black switches but thats a personal preference. The standalone numberpad is awesome idea. You can use it alone with its own usb cable or reverse it to tue left side of the keyboard. The build quality on both the board and nimber pad is awesome. Nice heavy construction, plate mounts cherry switches, rubber feet to stick to your desk top, 2 sleeved cables one for the board and the...
Guys anyone have try out the Thermaltake Poseidon ZX tenkeyless board yet? I just got one today but wont have time to try it out for a few days. Was wondering if it would be better than the Logitech G710+ for gaming? I really like cherry blue and green switches for typing. ( Use a KB Paradise V60 with cherry greens and a KBT Race with blues for typing) Would like something with a heavier switch than the browns the 710+ come with for gaming as well. The Poseidon ZX has...
Guys I need some advice. I recently started getting into hifi headphones. I was using a set of Turtle Beach PX22 for gaming and music. But once I tried my first midgrace headphone I was hooked. Since there's nowhere near me that I can try out headphones before buying I ended up acquiring several used but in good shape sets of headphones and amps. I wanted to see if anyone can give me their opinion on what would be the best combo for me to keep as I would like to recoup...
Is the Bravo tube amp still for sale?
You have a pm buddy.
3930K 4.6Ghz, 16Gb Dominator Platinum 2133, EVGA GTX980 SC     http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/4302308
I was never saying that the issues weren't there. I asked you what issues you were talking about just so o could see if they were the same as the ones I was having or if there were more I needed to look out for. Sorry for asking a simple question.