Posts by chino1974

HPE1000 have you heard of the Nopoo brand mechanical keyboards? I was looking on newegg and they have a Poker II and the Nopoo. It looks almost like a Poker II but has a red ring around the faceplate. I'm trying to find someone that has some type of firsthand experience with them before I decide over that or the Poker II.
Nice collection HPE1000!! I've been using mechanical keyboards for about 2 years now. But am hust actually getting bit by the bug. My caselabs build is finally just about done so I needed to find something else to waste money and obsess over. Lol!! HPE1000 what are the 2 lower row keyboards? I want to get a noce Poker II or something in that style. So far I've used all bigger gaming mech boards like the Levetron Mech5 (really gaudy) Corsair K60, Roccat Ryos MK Glow and...
Sorry I meant Poker II. Speed typing on my phone. Lol!! I have plenty of deskspace but I really dont use the number pad much and I dont play any mmo games so dont need all the macro keys ect.. I really like the look of those smaller keyboards. And seeing what the guys here have been doing with them makes me want one more and more.
Guys has anyone here had any experience with the Nopoo mechanical keyboards. They have them at newegg with different color switchs. Was wonder if it was worth getting one of those or just going with a Power 2? I have used a few mechanical keyboards but none like these. I've used a Levetron Mech 5 (too much stuff going on), Roccat Ryos MK Glow, Corsaur K60 (I know not fully mechanical. Lol!!) and now am usong a Logitech G710+. But I really wanna tey a tenkeyless or 60%...
 I think the difference is you order with a credit card in your name. So the name on both the card paying and shipping address are the same. My issue was my friend ordered it and paid with his card. He tried shipping it to my address with my name of course. I guess for safety reasons the names have to be the same to be able to do that. I have had tons of stuff ordered by other people from frozencpu and shipped to me with no issues. But when I think of it I think those time...
Hey guys just picked up a new Aquaero 6 XT last night!!! It took a bit of wheeling and dealing to get a trade going with a friend and have him order it for me. Plus a 3 hour drive to his house to pick it up because of performance-pcs not allowing you to pay with a credit card and have items shipped to a different address. But that is understandable they have to protect themselves as well. Anyways I have a quick question. I just opened the box this morning and found the...
Good luck with sale brother!!!
Wow can't believe your getting out of rig building!! I really hope things change and you keep doing what you do. Your one of the real good guys here. Have helped and inspired me alot. Anyways GLWS brother. Keep in touch.
Too bad you're not taking trades. I'd be all over it!! Hopefully once I sell my mobo and cpu you'll still have this.
I lobe my TH10. Yeah the TX10 can hold 2 systems. But thats why I have the TH10 under my desk and WetBench on desk. Problem solved