Posts by chino1974

Good luck with sale brother!!!
Wow can't believe your getting out of rig building!! I really hope things change and you keep doing what you do. Your one of the real good guys here. Have helped and inspired me alot. Anyways GLWS brother. Keep in touch.
Too bad you're not taking trades. I'd be all over it!! Hopefully once I sell my mobo and cpu you'll still have this.
I lobe my TH10. Yeah the TX10 can hold 2 systems. But thats why I have the TH10 under my desk and WetBench on desk. Problem solved
I agree with jhaze84. The alphacool screws are very cruddy. The heads are tiny and have to have washers to not sink into fans and threads strip very easily. Your better off find some better quality screws with bigger heads and same threads from your local hardware store like I did.
Wow you're good at this. Thanks alot for the info. I guess the MaxRevo 1500 I'm using now isnt as much overkill as I thought it was. I like the look of those EVGA psus. Wish I could give you a rep+.
I'm not home right now so I can't say the voltage. But the cpu is running at 4.6Ghz 24/7. The 780ti's are running with a 140+ Gpu offset with the stock bios volts if I'm not mistaken are about 1.2 for the gpus. I also forgot to mention the fans are all running off of a Lamptron CW611 controller set at 48% 24/7. Im not a big fan of big light shows anymore. So all thats in the case is the single led in the XSPC Photon res and 2x 6" led white led strips.
What would you recommend for the following specs? I7 3930k Asus Rampage IV Black Edition 2x EVGA 780ti Superclocked 16Gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 4x4Gb kit 2x Samsung 256Gb 840 Pro OCZ Vertex 3.2 240Gb 2Tb WD Caviar Green 2x d5 pumps 41x NoiseBlocker ELoop B12-4 fans I'm thinking of possibly swapping out my current psu (Enermax MaxRevo 1500) for a smaller unit just for something to do.
+1 come on XNine lets see the selfie!!! By the way here's alil more progress with the TH10. Sorry for the cruddy pics. Gotta get into thd habit of using my camera.
Thank you very mich for the help Luciel . I opened a ticket and was helped very quickly. There is a replacement CW611 in transit as we speak. One question what shipping company does Lamptron use to ship to the US? About how long does something usually take to get from there here? By the way for anyone wondering Lamptron Support is awesome. I put in a ticket amd had my first reply within an hour. I went through the few customary steps and within a day or two was told...