Posts by Sazexa

If this is indeed true... I hope they make progress carry over. The only reason I still have a 360 is for GTA V. If I could bring my character over with all progression and unlocks (speaking of online of course) I'd gladly buy the game for my X1. Even if they don't improve on the graphics and just give me a playable frame rate.
Looking forward to Halo, and Quantum break, but honestly reading about a possible Forza Horizon [2?] is more exciting to me. I love Forza and their detail to cars and driving mechanics, with the 'realism', but track racing can get boring pretty quick. I like free-roam driving games. I tried Need for Speed: Rivals, but it's not that fun. You need to drift around half the turns, and it's too dark at night to see anything, and the roads aren't fun/isn't that many. Forza...
For between the Marantz NR1403 and NR1604 as a new receiver. The NR1403 is everything I NEED, and nothing more. The 1604 is all I need l, with a lot I WANT (and also don't need.)
Found a line of AV receivers I really like. The NR line by Marantz. Not sure if I should shell out additional money for the higher end ones. The base one, NR1403 has everything I need, and that's about it. I kind of 4K/App Control with the higher end two. The 1504 is $100 more, for a lot of features I may not necessarily use.The 1604 is an additional $150 over over the 1504, but has 7.1 audio and would work with my Xbox One's remote capabilities... Again, not necessarily...
After many long weeks, about four or five, I've finally figured out how exactly to set up my surround. I do still need to purchase the last speaker for my set, the center (Klipsch Icon KC-25.) But soon, hopefully. And I also need to find a good receiver. Using accessories4less, like I was linked to a while ago, found some really good ones in the $250-$300 (or normally $500-$600 range), so we'll see what happens in the month to come.
Aww, thanks! It's a lot, LOT different in here now... Not necessarily the "computer" room any more, as all I do is use a laptop and it's more mini living room/bed room... I do miss the red time to time. As of now, I have the black furniture, with white wall/door trim, gray walls, and am adding in red accents. Seems to be working nicely. And it very light in here now.Still some more work to do, so I won't post anything yet. If I find some good oldies of the red, I'll post...
It is at the foot of the bed, for now. Will be getting a loft bed and a couch soon, making the screen about 8-10 feet from the viewer's position.I don't think the speaker in the cubby hole would make that much of a difference in sound, as long as it wasn't pushed all the way back in the cubby-space. The space it pretty large, about 13 x 13.And I was thinking of maybe getting a speaker stand instead, and just making the speaker stand level with where the other speaker would...
Great! That means I can get the one I wanted for like $110 off. Now I need to figure out where the hell I'm going to put the speakers...My rear speakers I plan of getting speaker stands for. But I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to position my front L/R speakers and center speaker. I suppose I'm going to put my receiver on my computer desk... Kind of hard to pick where to put things. My TV stand would be great, if it wasn't asymmetrical. I think I'm just going to...
Pretty nice, no exposed wires. Make sure you're careful, a lot of times fire can damage the screen over time.
Wow. A 1913 for just about $300? That's a great deal. I assume they shouldn't have any physical signs of wear also, since they're refurb?