Posts by Sazexa

I'm using a G.Skill Ttrident Z kit. It's 2x16GB, 3,000 MHz 15-15-15-35. When I first set the XMP profile, it wouldn't boot. I reset the BIOS, re-enabled the XMP profile, and it's run fine since.
What's the issue?
Does parallel vs. series flow make any difference?
Sorry, should have mentioned that! Phanteks Evolv ATX TG
Hey guys. If I use a 360mm radiator in the front of the case, will I loose the 3.5" HDD cage and mount? I only have one 3.5" drive, but I'd like a place to mount it with two 360mm radiators.
So this is an extremely quick mock up of the planned loop configuration so far. It's pretty self explanatory, but, it's basically in series as it goes the whole way. Reservoir/pump -> GTX 980 -> GTX 980 -> CPU -> 360mm radiator -> Either 240mm or second 360mm radiator -> reservoir/pump Is there a better/more efficient way to do this? As it is now, I'm debating on the second radiator's size because I believe if I go with a 360mm, I lose my 3.5" drive bay. Case is a...
What GPU and monitor are you using?My display is 3,440 x 1,440, and wgatever resolution the motherboard displays actually stretches to fit 21:9, full screen. I don't think it's 3,440 x 1,440, but some other 21:9. Things aren't stretched looking either. It almost looks like whatever 21:9, in a way where the horizontal scale is 1,920 and the "1080" axis of the resolution scale is something a little bit less.
With all this pre-talk about fitment, I had planned to. Okay. I'll get those then. Are the Vardars quieter? I'm guessing for cooling I should be fine, so, whichever fan is quieter might be the one I prefer at this point. I'll basically have 240mm of radiator space per real hot component.
Hey guys. I'm changing cases, and making a big change because I want more power and wasn't satisfied with my temps before. I'm going to be setting up a loop, with an i7-6950X (Going to try and reach 4.0GHz, but maybe just 3.5 if 4.0 is too hot/unstable.) And probably for now, two GTX 980's. I'll be using EK blocks for all of it, and two 360mm radiators. My question is, should I get a different pump? My current one is a DDC. Will that be strong enough? Also, I'll post...
Okay everyone. So, I've ordered the case and the Edition 10 motherboard. I'll take some photos when they come in. Here's the planned hardware list. Phanteks Evolv ATX TG (Silver) Intel i7-6950X ASUS Rampage V Edition 10 Motherboard Corsair Dominator Platinum 8x4GB DDR4 3,000 MHz (If they release the Vengeance LED modules in 4GB sticks, I'll likely get those instead.) NVidia GTX 980 (I have this in my current build. Debating on getting a second, or selling it and buying a...