Posts by Wattser93

It is a mechanical with oring'd browns.
We can all dream. I looked at doing a ~$500 Fanatec setup but decided to save the money. The $300 I saved will go towards other hobbies.
It's been that price for about a week now. Add in the brake pedal spring mod for $30 and you've got a decent entry level sim racing wheel. The G27 is the best wheel/pedal/stick combo available at its price point, with the next step up being a ~$350 setup from Fanatec.
http://www.filleritem.com/Cheapest item I see is $0.08.
How many hours of entertainment is vanilla Skyrim worth versus the Legendary Edition? Is it worth the extra $20?
I've used Afterburner for recording videos with good results. I haven't messed around with the quality settings much, but a couple minute clip was only a couple hundred MBs if I remember right. It could always be compressed more with handbrake.
I wouldn't say that. My 7970 was $450 when I bought it a couple months after launch, and it still maxes most everything, including some games in 5760x1080. I don't know where you live, but 1 months mortgage is SLI 780 Ti for a lot of people, and is massively overkill and a waste of money for most people.
There is a loss in power when converting voltage using a transformer. With an ideal transformer, power would be constant. Since real life transformers aren't ideal, there is a loss in power.
Your "download" from Amazon is just the Steam key. Purchase from Amazon, copy the key, go to "Activate a Product on Steam" in Steam, and then click through the install and it'll download and install. You can just go to Amazon and purchase the games and activate them later, or activate them now and pause the download.
Most Amazon game downloads are for Steam keys. Once you purchase them it takes you to a page that has a list of your Steam keys and the game they're associated with.