Posts by AllGamer

True, unfortunately some sites are still hostage to the Adobe Flash exploit heaven.Most sites that I frequent has switched away, or offers dual content both Flash and HTML5A couple of larger Corp I create deployment Images have already requested to remove Flash from their images, as they are telling users to not use Software / Sites that requires Flash.Personally I dropped Flash for more than 3 years.There are always alternative versions of whatever you need to access...
there's an easier permanent patch... Uninstall Adobe Flash across the network more and more places are actually doing that, dropping Flash and encouraging HTML5 instead.
it makes sense to me, it's basic logic, even though they don't want to admit they are part of the same submerge continent. the "islands" they all inhabit are actually the tip of the mountain for the submerged tectonic plate (continent)
Bravo! M$ is shooting themselves yet again. They probably discovered the patch fix for SMB exploit, will cause all network shares to self destruct, so they pull the plug, until they can find a better fix of the issue. Good thing the caught it on time before it was released like previous months Multiscreen issue. if the SMB got release, it'd could have caused major issue like past McAfee "oooops" or Symantec "oooops" or Trend "oooops" and blocked entire offices from...
IMO just boycott Blizzard games. Play something else without all that out of game dramas.
Update!... damn update! so, i delayed it for as long as possible, damn M$ got its wish, I was FORCED to update, even after I held back the damn updated for months, it was killing my SSD, it went from 500 GB to 5 GB free, because yup! you guessed it Windozy Updates... So as EXPECTED i let it do its thing, update took about an hour... with several reboots, not surprising since it was aprox 300+ GB of accumulated update, no damn idea why there's so much junk in the...
Exactly, and this is why companies still run Office as old as 2003, since it works, they can care less about new versions.The only time companies buy new version is when they need EXTRA licenses for additional employees, otherwise they'll keep using whatever they purchased forever ago.M$ has been trying to switch over their software licensing model to subscription services like Adobe, but they are having a tough luck with that.M$ will have to be like Adobe and use the...
Huge! textures... I think I'll need a new SSD just for Fallout4 ..sure glad, I'm on a 100/10 ISP, otherwise that'll take forever to download.
it's just the stupid DRM enforcement they are doing.4K works just fine without Kabylake, if you are using a BlueRay, and software that can play BlueRay.so, it's a whole monopoly created by Hollywood to force people streaming market share by browsers, and backroom deals between intel, netflix, M$ and ultimately Hollywood's Bank Account.
same here from the corporate side.besides the re-Training required, there is the huge cost, when you need 10 000+ licenses/subscriptions accounts.actually at corporate level, they don't want to have anything to do with the @hotmail / @outlook requirement for some of those features to work.Most businesses have remained either in 2003, 2007 or 2010 level. nobody likes the monthly subscription model of the Office 365.As for smaller businesses (less than 100 people) they have...