Posts by AllGamer

AMD would indeed by the logical choice, since Intel already are leasing the x86-64 from AMD, since Intel own implementation of EM64T didn't go popular due super slow performance for x86 Apps, in the end Intel just paid AMD to allow them to use x86-64 in their CPUs, which we are still using to now in days.it would be interesting indeed, considering past experiences and relations with AMD proven to be very fruitful to Intel CPUs.Just imagine, Integrated Radeon GPU into...
yup all the granny and coffee shop owners that get the carpet pulled under their feet by these licensing trolls, soon these trolls will want to become the "Internet Police" wannabe to catch script kiddies... beautiful future, might as well add the Geeks and Nerds into the Endangered Species, and forget about hiring Tech Savvy kids for R&D in the future, because once that starts to happen, you'll find none to be found. Humanity progress is doomed again, thanks to greed...
From all the test results people have done, (linked several pages back) FreeSync works just fine with Nvidia cards, as long as the monitor has built-in support for Dynamic FreeSync then it works good at 75hz and above, which largely depends on the monitor capability how high it can go in the Hz. G-Sync is proprietary nothing else but Nvidia cards works with it, and it's over priced. FreeSync is compatible with a wide range of monitors and video cards, including nvidia,...
+1 that looks really nice with your build, way better than the soft tubes you had originally.
Thank youIt's the normal main S8 flipped upside down, that's why it looks like as if it has a Pedestal on Top.Yes, I can actually install a Pedestal on Top, but the original goal to have the motherboard and everything upside down, was to prevent leaks.So, basically even if it did leak, and I was not around, it will just drip away from all the electronic parts, I'll not have to worry about short circuiting the components when I'm not home.I run my rigs 24/7, and usually...
LOL well even without the new laws GameShark kind of died a long time ago, it has gone the way of the dinosaurs along with Nintendo / Sega
it sounds rather weird, Intel themselves already have CPU and video chips why would intel even bother in using AMD to power their stuff?
Yup, one of the most modded heavily game that can be considered "gone viral" back then was Freelancer, at one point the game even became free for a while straight from Microsoft website.There was a huge following.The next best modded game was Never Winter Night, and of course all the Dooms and other similar ID games titles, Half life as well, and plenty more.most game became famous after Modding were allowed, or well the Devs just turned a blind eye to it, as it was making...
those are Zombies, they still have meat and skins on top LOL
once a precedence has been set, it will be re-used as many times as they want regardless if the game is SP or MP.they will claim it's the IP (intellectual property) and you can't do any mods to their games if they don't want to.basically we don't Own the game anymore when we buy it, we are like "leasing" the game and they can dictate what we do with our computers and our life once you "lease" their product.that's what it will come down to.just like how Apps on our...