Posts by AllGamer

I bet it's related to that new Virtual Desktop they implemented to do the Surround Viewso, a Game running in Windows mode, inside a Virtual Desktop, on top of the real Desktop... you get the idea, it's 3 level deep at the very least.
Hey guys, have any of you updated to the latest 327.23 drivers yet? I after I installed the new drivers, things now open super fast, but.... I get these weird extra windows when Surround View is Enabled if I don't enable surround view then it's normal. also with the new drivers now it won't let me drag Start Menu bar to the 3+1 monitor, it can only be placed within the 3 monitors of the Surround View. seems like nVidia pulled an ATI in here, the new Surround View...
Hey guys, have any of you updated to the latest 327.23 drivers yet? I after I installed the new drivers, things now open super fast, but.... I get these weird extra windows when Surround View is Enabled if I don't enable surround view then it's normal. also with the new drivers now it won't let me drag Start Menu bar to the 3+1 monitor, it can only be placed within the 3 monitors of the Surround View. seems like nVidia pulled an ATI in here, the new Surround View...
Heads up! SC just blew past $19 mil in cloud funding today
Thank you Big Reps to yousimple clean easy, and it works well to prevent Malwareyes, besides bad users, and lazy coders, the #1 use of IE is to facilitate malware, spyware, rootkit, and everything bad, as the #1 entry point to windows (linux doesn't have this problem), regardless of how great is your firewall, or anitivirus program running, you can't train users regardless of what people say, they will always click or accept what they shouldn't as they can't tell the...
are you OCed or running on default settings?that seems rather Hotwhat is the case ventilation setup?photo of your rig inside might help us help you
oh my AUX 5pin power cable is connected alright, you can even see it from this photo on my profile
That is exactly my problem, i do play mostly in surround view, and even 3D surround view for those few games that supports it.and when those games runs, the FPS is very close indeed to the benches shown in TechPowerUp rewview http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/NVIDIA/GeForce_GTX_Titan_SLI/I really like my dual GTX 690, but the performance is kind of mediocre considering i paid $2000 to get the top of the line gear last December.and 2 Titan on SLI seems to be easily eating...
So how many of you are considering switching to a Titan ? according to the TechPowerUp review, seems like 2x Titan is the way to go, i couldn't believe the Quad SLI was performing so much worse than 1 or 2 of those Things. I'm still pondering if I should switch, or wait for GTX Titan90 (if they ever make one) it's a good time to get rid of the GTX 690 now while they are still worth something.
well, of all the 3D games that i've played, they all perform great on 3D Surround Viewyes, FPS is not great but at least stays around 30ish with a QUAD SLI GTX 690so, a couple of TITANs should be able to do the trick, maybe 4 titans can get it over 50 FPSthe only game that did not play well on 3D Surround View, was MechWarrior Online, which is still not officially supporting 3D Surround View to begin with