Posts by AllGamer

well, something to keep in mindtransparent color coolant are usually safe, but Pastel (solid look) colors have residues mixed in the coolant to give it that "solid" look feel.people recommend using colored tubings, instead of using pastel coolants.For Mayhems they have several kinds.Mayhem have the normal clear liquid coolantsas well as the Pastel kindand their more exotic Galaxy mixes, that gives that sparkling flux mix looks.According to people that have used it for a...
Exactly, I was hoping to get my hands on some EVGAs as well when they announced it, but it was all sold out by the time I went to their website.Waiting for new batches of EVGA or EK HB SLI bridges.
wow, this topic hit every nail I wanted to ask except one. Which is better Push or Pull? using a regular 360mm radiator? I'm getting a Mercury S8, with lots of Ventilation, but even so, I've been pondering which air flow will work better. Like setup the fans to Push air through the Rads from Front of the case to the Rear of the case. or setup the fans to Pull air through the Rads from the Front to the Rear Then also Push vs. Pull air through the Rads from the Bottom...
Interesting, I'll check it out.Thanks
I thought using tap water was bad for the water loop systems, like forming scales, and rust, and algae to name a few.Well algae I know we can prevent with those biocite drops to kill everything, and rust could probably be prevented by using Car's coolant, but still not sure how to prevent scaling from tap water.
This is a nice tipDoes it matter which type of detergent?
In some of my old builds I did a 6 monitor setup with 2x AMD HD7970 with 6x 24" screen it was simply Fantastic for gaming, specially playing MechWarrior Online, that felt like the real thing, it was glorious. http://www.overclock.net/lists/display/view/id/4211602 but sadly, or gradly I got lured over by the superb 3D experience in nVidia, and I've been stuck with nVidia ever since, but the problem with nVidia is they can only do 3 screen even if you have 2 separate...
Hey guys, I hope this is not off topic. I was considering picking up a Distiller Water making machine, something like this Tinton 304 Stainless Steel Water Distiller Water Purifier Pure Water Maker or Waterwise 4000 Water Steam Distiller does anyone have experience with similar machines? or some brands you have tried and tested that are known to work well? Buying off the counter Distilled water was supposed to be easy, but during weird times there are shortages and...
yet the more reason to go Watercooling I'm sure many of us here already suspected the temperature to speed drop issue, we just never really made detailed analysis to measure it
That is exactly why I went out of my way to pick up the CaseLab S8 series case, to show case the beautiful pair of EK GTX1080 Sea Haws from MSI There is also the popular Thermaltake Core P5http://www.thermaltakeusa.com/Chassis/Mid_Tower_/Core/C_00002732/Core_P5/design.htmbut not for myself, it looks nice, but it seems prone to break apart