Posts by s1rrah

No. She is never playable.But she's still my favorite Dragon Age character ... and her side boob shots are always appreciated.;-)
count me in!
I recently have read about these two as well ... both look/review fairly decently:Cougar 700K:http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823567001...Gigabyte Aivia Osmium:http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008U6SRYW/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pd_S_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=1W9IMXYGWZBS0&coliid=I2X2ZANJIGLK5J&psc=1...I've been shopping about on the chance that my latest K95 RMA starts dropping LED's like the previous three ... this will be my last one, if so. I'll either get a K96 RGB...
For myself, yes. Both faster and more accurately ...The resistance and travel of each key gives me more physical feedback as to what keys I'm pressing and in regards to accuracy, this helps a ton compared to typical "membrane" style keyboards...You should go to a store and demo some of the mechanical keyboards to see how you like the differences...
I've tried to interject some humor and counterpoint but they lynched me immediately. LOL ...And yeah, "sad" is the word for it as they just keep turning this revolving door of rage, angst and general unhappiness which never leads them anywhere but in circles, of course.It's definitely an unfortunate minority in the big picture, though ...
For some random fun ... have a daily read of this thread at Bioware ... where, apparently the users that for one reason or other are having trouble with the game have just gone on one of the funniest "butt hurt gamer" bashing runs I've ever seen ... it's like some of them would want to actually take legal action against EA/Bioware if they could ... LOL ... wow, had no idea folks were so worked up. I really don't understand it as I've had nothing but 100% positive results...
I'm thinking it might be good to replace my Corsair H100 as well since it's going on three years of solid use; only thing I can recommend is to install something like Coretemp which allows for your computer to be automatically shut down when CPU temps rise past a user defined threshold (I have mine set to 90C) ... several times Coretemp has auto shut my rig down when a power load to my H100 pump jostled loose and the pump shut down. The shut down is pretty much immediate...
I agree 100% ... best keyboard I've ever used.And yeah, if this one fails like the rest, I'm going to see if Corsair will sell me an RGB model minus the cost of a new K95 (regular) ... I've heard from others that have RMA'd multiple time that Corsair will "refund" minus 10% usage fee and perhaps that will work to my advantage in getting an RGB model for about 100 bucks off ...
I had a K90 as well and it was solid for over a year ... eventually sold it to a friend.I have no clue why the K95 is so bad with the LED's ... and all it takes is a brief glance at the Amazon/Newegg reviews to see that probably 95% or more of the other K95 users also see the same issue ... very strange.Just got my new (3rd RMA) in a week ago or so ... we'll see how long this one lasts; I definitely prefer the Corsair build quality and key-feel better than the Logitech...
I've found that the flickering 99% eliminated by turning vegetation to "high" instead of "ultra" ...Otherwise, read this thread a bit: https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/790250/sli/sli-flickering-dragon-age-inquisition-/