Posts by s1rrah

Still no love for the USA ...
Man, I've finished the main story on this play through and am going back and doing all the side quests and what not ...I've been using three mages and one tank (Dorian, Vivienne, Me / Cassandra) ... with Cassandra using this 300+ damage two handed sword and the fights are over in seconds ... LOL ... serious DPS going down ... last two dragons took a while but hardly any damage was taken by my party ...
Yeah .. that's ridiculous ... I'll wait till the dust settles ...thanks for the link.
I check weekly for any sign of release but other than the place holder page at Asus and the few reviews that are out there, I've found no indication of them being available yet.I'm actually hoping they are better than the Sirus since I already love the Sirus and something better would be really killer; BTW ... I was in a similar situation when Roccat released their Kave XTD 5.1 surround headphones ... waited and waited and once I had ordered them and tested them, they...
Sager NP9772-S (Clevo P770ZM) This particular Sager/Clevo design is very nice. It's the latest and slimmest that they offer. I think it's cooling system is most likely a bit better than the MSI G70 Stealth Pro and it also comes with 980M 8gb. Also a 512gb m.2 mSATA OS drive and 1 TB mechanical backup. And "4th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-4790K Processor (4.0GHz), 8MB L3 Cache" ... is just ridiculous ... lol .. it boosts to 4.4ghz from the factory. This is a ridiculous...
That's definitely some good bang for the buck ... and to be sure, the Sager machines have a pretty die hard following (they are not junk).Only thing you might think about is if that screen will be big enough for the long haul; if your using an external monitor, then it's not an issue ... but I've come from a 15.6" recently and it's just not much of a gaming experience ... the jump to the 17" form factor was huge in regards to using just the laptop screen. I generally use...
By "used," I assume you mean as a general party member and not so much as a character you actively control?If so, then I highly suggest using her as she's one of the best acted/scripted of the characters IMO, just hilarious dialogue and she's no slouch in a fight, either. I've got her using duel wield daggers that each do some ridiculous amount of damage each (like close to 300 each or something) and she deals MASSIVE damage; course, we're all like level 20 or something...
The GS70 fans, at load, are quite audible. If playing without headphones, then you will certainly hear them mixed with the game audio. Compared to the Asus G751 and the MSI G72 Dominator, the Stealth Pro fans could actually be called "loud." The are effective, though ... keeping the 970m below 80C at all times ... which is really good for how ridiculously thin the machine is (less than 5lb laptop).That said, not an issue for me personally as I would never game with the...
Alienware laptops are very well put together machines, probably the best in regards to build quality. They are just spendy as all get out ...
My Sera acts as a tank with my main party ... she's probably the hugest damage dealer with dual wield daggers of anybody in the party .. spinning blades generally takes out most mid level opponents with one strike. Really awesome ... think I'm going to play Rogue as main character on next play through ...