Posts by s1rrah

Oh man ... have fun ... and your right ... great introduction ...Also, there's a gazillion good mods out there for it ... the mod community just went NUTZ on Origins and you should definitely check some of the mods once you get a handle on game play...Here's a decent list of a few good ones: http://www.pcgamer.com/18-essential-dragon-age-mods/...Other than that, just really learn to use the tactical camera and also the player "tactics" for each of your party members......
Thought I'd share a little tip that really smoothed out all the FPS jumping about when playing on a fairly high end system...Using x2 980's in SLI and with VSYNC turned OFF ... my FPS would fluctuate like mad ... ranging anywhere from 57fps to 120fps+ depending on the area; I mean it was *always* jumping around.This wasn't so bad but it did create a bit of an occasional stutter here and there ... nothing I noticed too much, really ... until I used the DA:I command line...
Also ... I don't see how you could not like the mechanical keys ... they are so much better than membrane solutions but I guess it's still personal preference. Also, while waiting for my RMA's K95 replacement, I bought a Logitech G710+ to test out ... it's decent but a bit rickety feeling compared to the K95 ... also, Logitech uses their own mechanical key design and not Cherry keys and I find the Cherry keys to be quite noticeably more solid and responsive ....
The K95 would be a perfect keyboard if it wasn't plagued with failing LEDs ... I just went through my fourth RMA due to the LEDs failing ... everything else about the keyboard is perfect, though. Guess that's why I just keep RMAing instead of moving to some other keyboard....
Mine is pegged at 60fps ... some times dipping to 57 or so depending on the area ...Adding this to my start up options completely worked:-GameTime.MaxSimFps 59.94 -GameTime.ForceSimRate 59.94+ -GameTime.MaxVariableFps 59.94... the above considering I have 1440p 59.95hz set in the in-game graphics setting ...It wasn't bad before, I mean without the cap, but the FPS fluctuations were pretty crazy ... and using the above method just smooths things out a great deal.x3 980's...
Yeah ... latest patch ... and legit ... it would be a crime of morality to not pay for this game ... much less the plain fact ... ;-) ...I'm playing native 1440p as well ...Something I found very beneficial was capping my frame rate at 60fps via a start up option ... so much more smooth and non-laggy than vsync tends to be ... got rid of the annoying and pretty drastic FPS changes ... I mean really ... going from 120fps down to 60fps ... and back and forth like that ... I...
Just a random thing ... but for PC users who might be having issues ... this thread is really good: http://forum.bioware.com/topic/529838-a-collection-of-tweaks-and-fixes-for-the-pc-version/
x2 980's here and some times Skyhold drops to 50fps .. .LOL ... other areas I'm well over 100fps ...
''hottest video game gurl ever (even if she walks kind of funny) .. Congrats, mate .. I hope she has forgotten about you by the time I get there...
Where is it "up" at? I figured it would just auto download in origin???