Posts by s1rrah

This is why I don't buy games at release date ... $10.00??? Now *that* I can deal with ... http://store.steampowered.com/
I looks like running around and wasting members of the KKK ... I'll play it for that reason alone ...
This might agitate the *true* FPS scientists out there ... but my benchmark for Total Game Enjoyment(tm)? While playing *any* game? And even though I game on a 144hz, 1440p G Sync screen?1440p G Sync @ 80FPS to 100+ FPS.To me? That's the honey pot.If I can actually get 144hz consistently, at *MAX* graphic settings playing 1440p? Then all the better ... but I'm still tickled pink with 80+FPS, once you factor in G Sync ... I mean, there is just nothing more fluid and...
I've used 1440p for about two years now ... currently with dual GTX980's SLI but soon to upgrade to Titan X Pascal ... I do not intend to upgrade to 4K ... 1440p is the "sweet spot for me" ... just enough density to make anti aliasing almost unnecessary and with the proper GPU setup? You can get 100+ FPS in just about anything ... 4K is interesting to me but I'm not satisfied with *just barely* consistent 60FPS ... I want games to be fluid, hiccup free and as snappy as...
I would have to totally agree with you here ...In fact, on first playing Witcher 3 ... I was *totally* bothered by the fact that I was locked in to playing Geralt and there were no custom characters or classes or anything else typically associated with full fledged RPG's ... I mean, knowing nothing about the whole Witcher back story, I was a bit taken aback that I had to play this somewhat cliche looking, scruffy voiced character ... (I'm a child of games like Baldars...
Shadow Warrior 1 (redeux) was/is EXCELLENT ... so much fun ...
As mentioned, I would guess it uses the same very efficient/fast capture tech ... but they've added a bunch more functionality ... all Shadowplay does is capture video and save it to you drive (with near ZERO performance hit at all) ... this new version of Experience introduces more options such as the livestreaming, editing clips and uploading to Youtube and the bit about letting someone "jump into your game via Chrome" ... etc ...
I haven't ...Not really interested as Shadowplay does everything I need; from reading, it sounds like it uses the same tech as Shadowplay but wit more features, like clip editing and co-op functionality ...
x2I don't use Experience at all unless I want to do a gameplay video capture ... Shadowplay is like voodoo, man ... I personally don't see any performance hit at all (maybe a frame?) ... it's pretty amazing and I only load Experience when I need to use it. Otherwise, I find Nvidia Experience totally useless ...
What do you all use the "stash" for?Might sound stupid but I've never found a use for it ... as I advance in the game and find new gear, I just don the more powerful, newly found bit and sell or trash the older, less powerful gear.