Posts by s1rrah

Oh yeah ... another fun one I've played is Shadowrun: Dragonfall ... Not my favorite play style but very well written and a great story ...
I own Deus Ex: Revision but haven't had the time to get in to it ... I started it but just couldn't continue as I had so many other current titles begging for attention ...If I ever have the proper time and focus to try again, I will; after playing for a long time on a 1440p G sync screen, it's still very hard to get over the graphical inferiority of such older great works; I had the same issue playing the old Syndicate and Syndicate Wars games in DOSBOX ... just couldn't...
Blizzard is wasting their time ... this will only make matters worse on the cheat creation scene ... but I agree ... multiplayer cheats are for the suck but I love them for single player games that I have absolutely no time to play as they allow me to do minor adjustments that vastly compress play time and the ability to actually experience the story.
A pretty neat title, actually and hardly ever discussed ......
I tried and tried and tried to like Satellite Reign ... being an old fan of the original Syndicate games, I had such high hopes ... but it just didn't do it for me. Nice attempt, though ...
Deus Ex: Human Revolution ... one of the best story based FPS games I've experienced. Just superb in every way ... Can't wait for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided!~~!~
Say whatever you will about the overall aesthetic, they know how to raise funds, that's for sure:From a Hexus ad:..Source...
Not true ... I've been "reading" OCN every day for 10 years and I'm not even sure what the DA shape is ... LOL ...I bought two Gigabyte M7 Thor's about four years ago and have found no reason to upgrade to something "better" or more expensive. I've bought several high end Logitech and Corsair mice over the years just to test but always returned them as I found nothing better about them for me personally than the Gigabytes .........I'm not sure what sort of sensor it uses...
It's ridiculously good for productivity purposes and office use ... certainly not for gaming. I've been using one for about five years now in a strictly portable/laptop regard and consider it worth every penny of the $140 bucks or so it costs ......
I tend to agree with the humorous comments about "feature glut" ... But I will say this in defense of Swiftpoint (the company) ... their Swiftpoint GT is truly a super remarkable bit of engineering and is one of the best *portable* peripherals I've used .... ... ... It's my experience with that above mentioned, super solid bit of mouse engineering that prompted me to say anything at all about the gaming mouse they are developing; as a designer myself, I'm a total...