Posts by s1rrah

Thanks for clarifying... error of semantics ...
Undervolt ... and definitely repaste your CPU/GPU heatsinks. If your not comfortable working in your laptop, then *PAY* somebody to repaste. Users of laptops drop upwards of 10C to 30C off their Kaby Lake and Skylake laptops, just by repasting. I'm guessing your laptop isn't an MSI because they are about the only one's consistently nailing the cooling on their Skylake and Kabylake, unlocked mobile CPUs. Alienware, EVGA, Gigabyte, Acer ... just about everyone has been...
If I had to imagine a description for hell on earth?(I aplogize in advance for my completely worthless post)
Somebody take their 980 ref. apart and measure the pads so I won't have to...
Exactly ... supposedly a very good cooler ... horribly ugly logo on the pump though which alone would make me probably not buy it. LOL ...
Hi ... I'll be ordering some Fujipoly thermal pads for a GTX 980 Ref. repaste project and I'm curious if anyone knows what the pad heights are? I've read around that 1mm to 1.5mm should work ... Any comments? Thanks, Joel
I have a Corsair H115i ... running the pump on it's highest setting and I can't hear it at all. Using two Fractal 140mm fans in push and two Corsair Air 140mm fans as pull and at half power, the fans can't be heard at all either. Loudest components in my system are the Thermaltake Riing fans (x2 140mm) in front of case ... but they are just barely audible. Very pleased with the Corsair H115i, over all and in regards to both noise and general performance...
Love the looks of the new Kraken X62 ... wish I hadn't bought the Corsair H115i, even though the latter is working just fine ... but I like the Kraken more. I'm going to do a bolt through mod on the H115i as the mount pressure isn't that great ... but really, any of the dual 120mm or dual 140mm AIO's should be fine. The Thermaltake one gets rave reviews too ... the one with 3 120mm fans, forget the name. If I had the room, I'd go with the Thermaltake. Best of luck...
Oh man what a sweet ride...
Brightness: 40Contrast: 63Gamma: 2.2Colour Temp: Warm...But it's bleed free no matter what the settings. I think one can lessen the visibility of bleed by adjusting settings but I don't think one can actually get rid of bleed with just settings adjustment. Bleed is tied to imperfections in bezel pressure for the most part and no amount of tweaking OSD settings is going to get rid of it.Hope you find a good one man ...Best,Joel