Posts by s1rrah

Minimum of 35fps and goes up to upper 40's, lower 50's ... Skyrim fluctuates like mad ...Besides that ... the 970's are right on the heels of the 980's in just about every test, not a big difference at all ... great cards, 970's .. insane value.
Skyrim at 5120x2880 ... that's what DSR natively converts my 1440p screen to ... Actually plays pretty good without ENB ... stays between 35fps and 45fps ... with ENB enabled it drops down to low to mid 20's and too laggy ... This shot is with ENB enabled .... surprisingly vast: ... ... This is another from Whiterun with ENB turned off: .... ...
I'm totally loving this OCD/7337 ****.
I've only played around with the 5000+ resolutions ... but the FPS hit is way too bad for me (about 20fps) ....If you have a 1440p native monitor? Play at 3840x2160 (you will have to set this up in Nvidia control panel) .... with Bioshock Infininite? My x2 GTX 980's are sort of relaxing ...
Just finished playing a Bioshock: Infinite session, about two hours worth ... all the while at 3840x2160 resolution on a 1440p monitor (Samsung S27850D) (... using DSR ) ... . And, I have to say, it looked pretty freakishly good. Comes down to it, I think the whole DSR/downsampling thing is worth it if you can keep frame rates reasonable... 3840x2160 screenshots.... ... ... ...
My card is gay. You should become gay too !!! LOL ....My card is gay. You should become gay too !!! LOL ....
LOL ...
So I turned off SLI and made sure both GPU's were checked in Octane preferences ... I didn't do anything other than make sure that both cards were checked as per this screen here : ... ... Also, followed your first post instructions to the letter... Here's what I got: Score: 8.02 Ms/sec ... ... General System specs: 2700K @ 4.7ghz 16gb RAM @ 1866mhz 2x GTX 980 (reference SC) Video card specific specs: Core: 1501mhz reported during the test Mem:...
I just bought x2 GTX 980's a week ago (reference SC) and have been messing with/testing them constantly since then.I've thought about modding them as I had a 620 AIO on at least one of my previous two GTX 670's at all times and it was FROM GOD regarding temps.But a couple things are holding me back ...First, the stock air cooler is RIDICULOUSLY good. I run completely stable at 1500+ mhz core and with a custom fan profile, my temps never break 78C running any sort of bench...
I'm going to run this on SLI 980's tonight ...