Posts by s1rrah

I agree. A great effort from that game developer ... both games. They are as linear as it gets but the writing and game play totally make up for it. And still some of the richest, most detailed graphics/environments out there (also still some of the hardest on video cards too).
Woot!!!! LOL ...(and with the texture packs and what not .. I still think Origins looks fantastic)
Funny story ...Dragon Age Origins remains the longest time spent, single player RPG I've ever played ...I'm literally still playing it today and have not finished it (going on five+ years of playing now) ...Admittedly, I play sporadically cause I'm busy and have very little time for gaming ... maybe an hour this week, 30 minutes this other week .. five hours this month ... non the next ...I'm getting near the end, though ... and I'm almost sad as it's been the single best...
wicked.
Looks like countless other pseudo RPG's to me ...
Still no love for the USA ...
Man, I've finished the main story on this play through and am going back and doing all the side quests and what not ...I've been using three mages and one tank (Dorian, Vivienne, Me / Cassandra) ... with Cassandra using this 300+ damage two handed sword and the fights are over in seconds ... LOL ... serious DPS going down ... last two dragons took a while but hardly any damage was taken by my party ...
Yeah .. that's ridiculous ... I'll wait till the dust settles ...thanks for the link.
I check weekly for any sign of release but other than the place holder page at Asus and the few reviews that are out there, I've found no indication of them being available yet.I'm actually hoping they are better than the Sirus since I already love the Sirus and something better would be really killer; BTW ... I was in a similar situation when Roccat released their Kave XTD 5.1 surround headphones ... waited and waited and once I had ordered them and tested them, they...
Sager NP9772-S (Clevo P770ZM) This particular Sager/Clevo design is very nice. It's the latest and slimmest that they offer. I think it's cooling system is most likely a bit better than the MSI G70 Stealth Pro and it also comes with 980M 8gb. Also a 512gb m.2 mSATA OS drive and 1 TB mechanical backup. And "4th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-4790K Processor (4.0GHz), 8MB L3 Cache" ... is just ridiculous ... lol .. it boosts to 4.4ghz from the factory. This is a ridiculous...