Posts by s1rrah

Nevermind ... found it ...
I can't seem enable this new fangled "super dynamic resolution" setting for any of my games. I'm using two 980's with the latest Nvidia driver and Experience updates (the one released specifically touting this new DSR feature) ... Kinda wanting to try DSR in certain games but can't seem to enable the bloody setting. Anybody have any luck with this yet?
According to what I saw with those tests (and also a lot of gaming over the past 12 hours) .. a single 970 card will pretty much match a SLI GTX 670 set up.The 970 is def the best value. No discussion, there.I miss those 670's, though ... but only for a minute ...
(sheeeeeZzzzz~~~) :I think it's just the number on the screen aftter I run a test...reviews seem to speak otherwise ...
Just because...
That's just the score that the program posted to my screen.Hope that helps.;-)
Sorry. No BF4 ... not big on shooters other than CS:GO and Insurgency ...
So I just today picked up two EVGA SC GTX 980's at my local Microcenter. I was quite excited to have scored them and according to the sales guy ... it was the last pair. He said they started with 10 pieces at the time of store opening and that every customer, including myself, bought two at a time. ... ... Anyway, I've been salivating over this release for a year or more; my tried and true dual Galaxy GTX 670 4gb cards are running long in the tooth. I already own a...
I just installed a single 980 (have two but testing them individually first) ... and I noticed when looking at the PrecisionX monitor log that the core speed fluctuates quite wildly when running a Metro benchmark from 900mhz to 1400mhz or so and it changes constantly during the test period. I found this immediately odd as one, I have the power setting set to "prefer maximum performance" and two, when testing my SLI 670's with the same test, they stay pegged at a constant...
I would stay at SLI 770, personally ... you won't see a big performance jump going to a single 980. If you just want a single card scenario, though then you can expect to basically match your SLI 770's with a single 980 performance wise. For instance, my SLI 670's score near exactly the same 36fps or so score running a 1440p Metro Last Light benchmark as do a single 980 I just installed. They were about 1 frame apart, actually. I have two 980's but did that test with...