Posts by s1rrah

The Cooler Master U3 is a good cooler; especially if you take the time to line the fans up with your specific notebooks air intakes/vents ... I have one and it works really well. I also have a NZXT Cryo X60, which I modified by dremeling out the aluminum grill work just over the dual 120mm fans; the modified Cryo X60 performs several degrees better than the Cooler Master U3 Plus ... but they both work very well. I use one at work and one at home... Here's a pic of the...
This is the best RPG I've played in years ... certainly since Dragon Age: Origins. I think I even like Pillars better than DA:O, believe it or not. As an old school, die hard D&D player, I find the combat system, character attribute system and completely granular take on the mathematics involved in *everything* to be totally refreshing. This is an RPG gamers game for sure. Hope they release tons of DLC content for it ...
I agree. A great effort from that game developer ... both games. They are as linear as it gets but the writing and game play totally make up for it. And still some of the richest, most detailed graphics/environments out there (also still some of the hardest on video cards too).
Woot!!!! LOL ...(and with the texture packs and what not .. I still think Origins looks fantastic)
Funny story ...Dragon Age Origins remains the longest time spent, single player RPG I've ever played ...I'm literally still playing it today and have not finished it (going on five+ years of playing now) ...Admittedly, I play sporadically cause I'm busy and have very little time for gaming ... maybe an hour this week, 30 minutes this other week .. five hours this month ... non the next ...I'm getting near the end, though ... and I'm almost sad as it's been the single best...
wicked.
Looks like countless other pseudo RPG's to me ...
Still no love for the USA ...
Man, I've finished the main story on this play through and am going back and doing all the side quests and what not ...I've been using three mages and one tank (Dorian, Vivienne, Me / Cassandra) ... with Cassandra using this 300+ damage two handed sword and the fights are over in seconds ... LOL ... serious DPS going down ... last two dragons took a while but hardly any damage was taken by my party ...
Yeah .. that's ridiculous ... I'll wait till the dust settles ...thanks for the link.