Posts by s1rrah

BUMP ... big price drop. Various financial gains of late are allowing me to let this go even cheaper; the asking price is about 600 bucks less than the same system bought new at GenTech or XoticPC right now
Count me in ... This would be replacing a nearly 3 year old H100 in my current sig rig: http://www.overclock.net/lists/display/view/id/655186 Thanks! Joel
BUMP for: 1. Added more pics 2. Mentioned that it comes with a free CaseLogic sleeve 3. Slight price drop ...
No.
Excellent. Maybe then most people won't buy it and I can be sure to get one out of the first batch. Cause I know it's going to SMOKE my Samsung S27850D PLS 1440p for gaming ... brightness-shmightness ... I could care less bout 3D or Lightboost or ULMB or what have you ... good response time, low lag, 120+hz and 1440p and I've got the perfect mate to my Sammy PLS screen ...So yeah ... forget it folks, you obviously won't enjoy this monitor for the above couple of reasons...
Thanks for that ...Another good thing is that we'll now have a decent .ICC profile to use for calibrating this monitor since they typically put their .ICC profiles ups for download ...Can't wait ...
Well then we both could care less . .. ..
I could care less when they release it (give or take a few months) ... ;-) ... I've got a Samsung S27850D on the left side and a Benq XL2420T on the right and I switch between them daily depending on what I'm doing. I'll replace one or the other with the new Asus when it finally drops (most likely the Benq) ... But I'm not sweating the drop date .. cause my current set up kicks ridiculous ass. In fact, it kicks so much ass that I'm paranoid about replacing it. So take...
BUMP for the only price drop I'm going to make. This is $400.00 off what you'd pay for the exact same build at GenTechPC at the moment (where I bought this about a month ago) ... good deal, no build time, 512gb SSD and no Windows 8.Ghey ... I'm not really hot and bothered to sell this so as said, there won't be any other price drops. Also, I removed the 2nd 512gb SSD (for RAID 0) from the listing as, if I sell this, I'm retaining that one mSATA drive for the system...
There's a whole lot more on the Google patent page: http://www.google.com/patents/US8274787 ...