Posts by s1rrah

Try this .ICC profile ... really helps with contrast ... I run my Swift right next to an IPS screen and it actually looks fairly close regarding colors/contrast ...
No .. I did not know that. Thanks for the heads up ...Best,Joel
LOL ...IPS "glow" is a fact of the technology. No amount of warming plastic will change it.
Mine is "perfect" .. the IPS glow is there .. but otherwise, flawless. It almost makes the horror that is a Acer product almost bearable... LOL ...
Thelmao!!!! (seriously, I'm dieing) ...
x2 on second try. First had horrid back light bleed.Current keeper is perfect.
I PM'd you about this ....joel
Hi ... Up for sale is a tried and true, very much loved Benq XL2420T. It is a 120hz, 1080p gaming monitor and in all aspects, this particular panel is absolutely *PERFECT*: zero back light bleed, zero dead pixels, zero problems of any kind in nearly 2 years of use. In all honesty, it is one of the finest TN panels I've ever used, if not the finest. Cosmetically, it is in very good condition with only some minor scuffs on the glossy portion on the panel back (from...
I have dual 980's as well (1500mhz core clock) and no matter what I play, as long as I'm over 50fps? I'm totally stoked and completely into it. Nothing at all to complain about at those frame rates since G Sync came in to the picture and with both my Acer 1440 G sync and my Swift G sync monitors ... (though I give the ultimate "twitch" win to the Swift) ...Granted, many of the games I play, Crysis 3/2, Borderlands 2, Dragon Age Inquisition, CS:GO, Hawken, etc. .. will...
I don't know about the "flickering on fences" phenomenon that you demonstrate with in game video... I never see anything different from any other monitor I use when playing games ... honestly, my particular Swift is nearly as good in all aspects as the Acer Predator mounted next to it in regards to game play .. .with the Acer IPS screen just barely taking the win in regards to color "pop" and saturation; but the Swift is exceptional in this regard as well, especially for a...