Posts by s1rrah

I've enjoyed the 3rd even more than the 2nd ... I'm currently stuck near the end fighting this big ass boss ... still one of the greatest GPU killer games ever (3) ...
I've been using *two* EVGA Hybrid coolers on my 980's for about a year and have heard absolutely no pump noise from them at all. Best GPU investment I've ever made.
Great game ...
I know that feeling ...It's really a feat.
Yeah ... I totally got that ... he just reminds me so much of Techno Viking that it took me a while to get used to (coming from long time, hard core RPG guy) ...Geralt, before the mutations kicked in (or was it after the mutations?) ... LOL .........Hats off to the game developers on Witcher 3, though ... my little quip aside ... it's a masterpiece ...
Looks gorgeous ... Personally, I'm only about 10 hours into The Witcher 3 and having only limited gaming time weekly, I think I'll be at the base game for a long time yet. That said, it's one of the most immersive and gorgeously crafted bits of gaming production I've been fortunate enough to experience. I didn't like the first two Witcher games at all but I'm completely floored by the 3rd. Such writing/voice acting and attention to detail! I think it's probably the...
Pretty much as good or better than any 5.1 kit you can currently buy for your computer.BTW:Want to mention that folks should pay careful attention to the details posted in the first post ...ONE MUST HAVE 5.1 surround 1/8" outputs on either your motherboard or sound card for this kit to function.No optical/digital options whatsoever...You need to see something like these color coded ports here:......
BUMP for the Houston people!
I will take it from you, thanks! Joel
Just some trivia ... and I personally didn't know this ... but this speaker set is currently selling *USED* on Amazon for $300.00+ dollars ... LOL ... http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0010AP3VK :-) Best of luck!