Posts by tazmo8448

Hey if a game doesn't 'blow your dress up' then someone somewhere may appreciate it... kinda like music. God knows that is a burr under a saddle or two. Everybody is wading in and that is the point I suppose, but the dogs are stand outs. This thread is like taking three couples to go see a movie and trying to figure out who wants to see what, or deciding on a restaurant first. Games that suck, buying with hopes of enjoyment, to me no matter the genre, are the ones that...
Totally agree Skillers Inc, well put. Most of the new things introduced are beneficial in the long run and it is one big learning process. Now if there was a dictionary/encyclopedia/reference guide to Command Prompts listing everything I would be one happy camper.
By the time 7 is old and grey 8 will have worked out the kinks to blend together I'm sure. Or at least an app to make it seem so. With all the usual things we are all use to from the XP & 7 days. To me it is all job justification to trot out new stuff so the 'selling' goes unimpeded into the new eras. Kinda like cars in the old days new models and all. Just my opinion.
BTW that's a good little cooler there and reasonable too.
Thanks for answering and yeah I've come to the conclusion that the next time around I'll definitely do a bare bones with a good mobo to start out on. Each time I have run the AMD Overdrive thing it seems to gum up the works and even when I just bump it up one notch. This HP with its generic BIOS settings is really no help attall...I've gone through every setting and there's really no way to really change any thing OC wise. It's really a basic Boot Order and...
No joke. Me I think four cores in a CPU should be plenty with at least 3.0 gHz. You will have a hard time convincing me the game developers aren't hand in hand with hardware/software makers. Every six months it seems they trot out new stuff and in order to keep up ya gotta buy a new processor or a new gfx card or OS. Coincidence? I doubt it. Me I'm way down the totem pole IT wise but this smacks of computer nepotism. What was it 2006 Vista was the new kid so you had people...
I have a friend that constantly updates his drivers for AMD and he crossfires two HD 6450's, if my memory is correct, and we had a long discussion about the hassles of scrubbing the rig of older downloads and he said over the years he has found that the simplest way was to go to Device Manager > Display Adapters and just uninstall it there and reinstall the new one. I kept arguing the point of CCC and having to go to regedit and make sure all traces are gone and also all...
One thing that stands out about this site above the OTHER Overclock sites I have visited. The people here actually try to help in solving issues. Most of the other sites seem to have fanboys that lord over the realm and act as though it is their personal fiefdom and can say anything that crosses their pea brains. For instance ask a lag or stuttering question and your answer might be...do you even know what Beta is?.....get a Dell....your rig is screwed up.....here you...
thanks ole buddy
BTW I do have the latest AMD GPU update (13.9) and chip set upgrade also.