Posts by RayvinAzn

Some nice videos ondoy, good looking out. Based on what they've said about the two revealed classes so far, we'll definitely be seeing some big changes to what our units are capable of. Melee combat, hacking, and whatever else the other classes offer could add a lot of depth to the game.
Same boat here. If it requires Origin, I'm almost certainly out. I'm not re-installing their service for a single game, especially one from a developer that has proven time and time again that they can't release anything but a buggy mess and make it worse with subsequent patches, backed by a publisher that clearly cares nothing for its customers. The first Mirror's Edge was decent (combat was crap, they should have scrapped it altogether), but with the directions both DICE...
With this, I might actually pick up a PS4. Between Bloodborne, Abzu, No Man's Sky, Hellblade, God of War 4, Final Fantasy XV (maybe), a few semi-exclusives like Street Fighter V, and just generally wanting another Blu-Ray player for the house, this may well be worth it.
I'm pretty excited for this release as well. Mod support? Procedural levels? Stealth missions? Sign me up.
Eh, looks like I'm going to retire this beyond venerable Core 2 setup for Haswell-E.
Give us back fully controlled dedicated servers, and I'm in. Been saying that since Modern Warfare 2. Still standing strong on my boycott of the series until this happens, the only one I purchased was Black Ops, and I abandoned that after it became quite clear to me that locked down servers from GS were garbage. Engine was pretty bad too, lots of audio issues like footsteps dropping out and just generally bad weapons sounds. Not sure why everyone loves Treyarch honestly,...
I don't particularly want to either...but I do need a second Blu-Ray player. Maybe I'll just pony up the extra $250 or so for a more full-fledged living room entertainment experience. It's nice to play fighting games when I have friends over (the only truly good face-to-face console experience IMO), Mortal Kombat X and Street Fighter V will probably serve. Bloodborne doesn't look too bad either, and is (for the time being at least) console exclusive. The occasional...
I did misread that, my fault. Still, it seems like most of the bugs in the BF series are largely unknowns. I had the red dot sight disappear, an issue that I've never (personally, not online) heard of anyone else having in BC2. Audio would occasionally bug out and get caught in a loop. My character would occasionally lock up and not be able to move, just look around. In almost all other (FPS) games I've played, bugs were largely well-known and easily reproduced, or so hard...
Weren't you just saying how the game was perfect? I guess we all have differing ideas on what perfect is.This is maybe the fourth "news" post on how EA/DICE will be fixing the netcode in this game. I recall a similar situation back when Bad Company 2 came out. First it was client-side fixes, then server version R7, then R8, then R9. The game was broken on all of them. We had a similar situation with Battlefield 3, but I quit that much sooner (and never paid a dime for any...
There's not really any hit detection as such since the game is completely turn-based and all your shots are rolls of the dice. There are still a few oddities regarding lines of sight though (most of the worst offenders were fixed in a post-release patch), probably what you were referring to. I just thought it was a great example of an excellent AAA game with a nice expansion and no BS. I definitely agree on the Batman games though (just Asylum and City), they were both...