Posts by RayvinAzn

Hunnington Beach? Pah, you're practically next door. I used to drive out there all the time from Garden Grove back when I lived there, and going up the 1 and getting on Ocean isn't any harder than going down Westminster Blvd (or the 22 to the 405 if you're feeling really brave and/or it's 3am). Plus you get better scenery, and the Aquarium out there is nice and relaxing. It's a good trip, I'd suggest you make it.
Maybe if companies like EA and Activision didn't piss away 80%+ of their game development costs on advertising and marketing their game budgets wouldn't be so inflated. You seriously think it actually costs $100m over the course of ~2-3 years to make a game on someone else's engine? Nah. $50 of that $60 price tag is going towards paying for the commercials that didn't affect your purchase of the game in the tiniest way. Games sold big before they started throwing money...
I'm kind of with him on this. Game fluidity is bad, desync is a constant companion, combat has zero impact feeling. The biggest problem with POE is that it's not fun killing things. The passive tree is fine (if a bit unbalanced towards certain classes, at least as of right after launch), the skill gem system is admittedly a bit clunky at first until you amass enough to give a character a decent start, the orb currency is awesome, and the itemization is reasonably...
Mechwarrior 3 was decent, admittedly not as good as Mechwarrior 2, but definitely a good time.
Add me to the not buying if not on PC list. They're not getting a sale from me without a (proper, and I hate that I have to say that) PC version.
Polt is going to win it easily. Scarlett and Violet are the only ones that might stand a chance against him. Polt's style will probably run over Scarlett though, and Violet hasn't shown us anything too impressive in at least a year. Suppy is a bit of a wildcard though, his unconventional style can sometimes knock favorites out of tournaments, though it's rare to see him actually go too far. I'll definitely be watching though, I like Catz as a caster, and I'm all about...
Level 70 is the cap now, and yes, you do have to level him from 1. Paragon levels are account wide (spit between hardcore and normal, those two are not shared) though, so if you have any characters already in the game, at least you won't have to worry about losing out on that front. Once you hit level 70, your Crusader will have access to any Paragon levels all of your characters have already gained.
Any game that involves player-found items will be exploited to be pay to win. Be it purchasing an entire account because items aren't tradeable, or via more legitimate methods like a built-in auction house, any game where gear is more important than player skill will be exploited in this manner. The true problem of the Auction Houses in D3 was that the item drops were tuned to support it, making them mandatory. The Auction House should have been a way to find that one...
I like the idea, but they should add more...desk. An extra one or two feet (not necessarily computer space, just space) on either side would make this much more appealing.
I'm still going to wait for more PC details, but if those shape up good, I'll probably buy it. Edit: Oh, Respawn got picked up by EA and the game REQUIRES Origin? Never mind, I'm not going to buy it, even if it goes on sale for $5. Oh, and it uses Microsoft's Azure Cloud? So basically matchmaking, but on Microsoft's company hardware? Hell no, I'm staying well away from this game. Glad I can just ignore it from here on out.