Posts by RayvinAzn

If that's what it takes to get Sennheiser in more people's ears, I don't see a problem.
Given how popular taro is in Okinawa, it's hardly a surprise that a multibillion dollar corporation is releasing a flavor that will appeal to local users (since Okinawan cuisine has picked up favor across Japan in the last couple decades). So is lactation with plant extract (like say, vanilla) stranger than lactation combined with plant extract (like say, a cousin of the sweet potato) and likely some purple food coloring? You decide I guess.For the record, I think taro...
Sensational article title at best. Progress sometimes comes in leaps and bounds, not just gradual (and slight) increases. Pushing the boundaries can make for great things; here's hoping this is one of them.
That level of professionalism that made him fall out of a game because there was no AC in the stadium?Small digs aside, eSports are new. If the players were on multimillion dollar salaries with primetime TV spots and billions of dollars in revenue and merchandising at stake, you can be damn sure they'd have some suit making sure they said the right things too. Perhaps more to the point, do you really watch sports for the professionalism of the athletes? Because I like...
It wasn't my intent to compare different FPS games, I simply meant that I cannot think of any competition worthy console FPS that wouldn't be improved with proper mouse and keyboard support. What is required to make an FPS competition worth in the first place certainly isn't exclusive to any platform, but I still honestly feel that allowing for keyboard and mouse control does nothing but add to the game.
Different games with the same goal is not equal to the same game with the same goal but different limitations. Your analogy makes sense if we're comparing pro SC2 players to pro USF4 players - both are playing different games with the control scheme that works best for their game (and yes, some of the best Street Fighter players in the world use pads, like Snake Eyez and Smug, so not all of them use Sticks). The console pad has a place in gaming, absolutely. The FPS...
At any major event, the computers are fresh wipes on identical hardware, removing most of those aspects from the equation. Most professional-level FPS games have been around long enough that they should be easily run at maxed frames by even mid-range hardware as well. And if it can't be...well, that game wasn't designed well enough to be played at a professional level, eh? As for peripherals, I'd liken them more to equipment. You can use whatever cleats you want (or...
I still laugh at console FPS games as an eSport. Kinda like if someone was trying to push T-Ball as the real sport that we should take seriously over baseball.
The city looks massive at a glance. When you really look at it though, it's pretty clear that the city is likley about the same size as Arkham City (or at least not exponentially bigger), with a very detailed skybox. The stuff across the river is almost certainly not part of the traversible game world. That being said, the game itself does look fantastic.
Is that all it'll cost? I'm looking to get my new(ish) house fully wired, but I was thinking it would cost into the thousands.