Posts by RayvinAzn

Sure they didn't mix up the 6950X with the Core 2 Extreme QX6850?
I thought that at first too. Then I remembered how Arkham Knight turned out, and as it's a single player game, I'll wait and see if the PC version is handled properly. I have no problem paying full sticker price if it's done right.
The 5100 series was more iconic IMO. Especially since you could fix almost anything that broke on it for cheap using parts purchased at a mall kiosk. Even out of the 3000 series I always thought the 3510 was superior to the 3310.
If I understand you correctly, you don't realize that they are doing away with difficulties? One 10-act play through and you're ready to map.
Just going to chime in here and say that most grown people have stuff. Not going to argue for people who can't vote since they're not a demographic that usually spends their own money. Stuff has various forms of course, and one thing most grown-up people have is a desktop computer built within this decade, which can in all likelihood run modern games for significantly less than $420 in upgrades. Unless you want to assume this person has nothing, in which case they'd have...
Voodoo and human sacrifices might touch on dark, but they're far away from the gothic bit that so many D2 fans love to mention (not necessarily you specifically, it's just a term oft used by people in reference to D2 vs D3). I'm not saying D2 wasn't dark, just that it's not nearly as dark as many players love to claim, and it's hardly gothic at all.D3 has a ton of problems, from things like atmosphere and pacing, to critical core issues like absurd damage multipliers and...
Did nobody here actually play D2? Which part was dark exactly? The rain-spattered meadows? The neon frogs? The brightly lit desert populated by furries and scalies? D2 was already way deeper into high fantasy than gothic dungeon crawler, and if you cherry pick screenshots between the two, D3 is darker than D2.The atmosphere in D3 was not, which I think a lot of people have mistaken for art design. Constantly yammering bosses, overblown orchestral soundtrack, forced humor,...
Someone give Canon a couple billion dollars and get SED rolling again. Easily one of the most promising display technologies we've seen in the last decade or so.
Exclusive to PS2 honestly, but it was a one-off. The series didn't completely hop onto the console train until the second Modern Warfare.
Instead of spending time tweaking current levels to work as a D1 style map, maybe add new maps to the current game that aren't a 1-month per year special dungeon? Or maybe finally add 3D artwork for the 70% of Monk Spirit Stones that don't have any? How about reworking some of the current items to be more viable instead of designing throwaways for this limited time event? Perhaps the visual department could tone down certain skills for clarity during intense fights instead...