Posts by PhantomTaco

The one voice of reason in a sea of me too haters. I applaud you sir.
And Hearthstone is a play on Magic. Been playing Legends for a while, and there's more than a few mechanics differences I've noticed so far:* Different Drain system* Lanes and lane properties* Breakthrough* Conditional support cards (IE if you take no damage next turn, X)* Prophecy reactions* Health runesWhile I think that UI wise Hearthstone is more polished, this game is still pretty fun, glad they made it.
It isn't an assumption, it's a fact. SK Hynix and Samsung aren't bothering with GDDR5X and are instead ramping up HBM2 production. Try googling SK Hynix GDDR5X or Samsung GDDR5X and you'll see that they aren't producing any.
So as of now which card/bios has the highest power limit?
If you look at the charts the last column says "Clock After 30 Minutes" and each number has a PT or TT after it. PT means limited by Power Target
Honestly I'm glad the guy got his money back. I tried to do the same a while back and got shut down by them. They stated 18 months, it's been much longer than that. I'm going to try and request a refund again because I honestly don't even want the game anymore (can't even get it to run anywhere near decently on this system as it is).
Unfortunately we do know it's a power limit issue, not a voltage limit issue. With a 150W TDP and power up to (theoretically) 225W (8 pin + PCI) we know we're at the max it can draw. Another way to look at it is with the power limit set to the max (112% I believe) that puts us at 168 Watts. There was a review done on a German (I believe) site that tested which 1080s were the best (http://www.overclock.net/t/1604713/cb-gtx-1080-which-partner-card-is-the-best) and you see...
Hey guys, so I've managed to pick up the EVGA hybrid kit for my 1070 FE and after testing and overclocking using unigine heaven I'm hitting around 2170 ish core clock, though it tends to stabilize around 2160 because of power throttling. Is there any list of the available custom bios for the 1070 with power limit increases or anything of the sort? This card definitely wants to go higher, but the power limit is keeping it at bay. Core temp stays below 47C and it's been...
I appreciate your view, but still disagree with it. If you are just going to sue people for promoting it, you aren't rectifying the issue from anyone's perspective. You think you can sue people for posting news that something like this exists? If someone talks about the hack somewhere on a forum like this, that information spreads out to a bunch of people, some of whom will start using it themselves and it just perpetuates. You're then going to sue OCN for having had...
I think that's a narrow minded view tbh. This is exactly what the government's judicial branch is for: mediating disputes and coming to an agreement. I won't argue with you that copyright law is very borked in the US, though. That being said, I'm all for Blizzard doing something like this in these scenarios. Instead, you're asking them to take a more time-intensive method, which arguably is more costly to solve it. That doesn't sound terrible on the face of it, but the...