Posts by Mare-Tenebrosum

the qwerty was designed for comfort and speed, in the context of old school printers that used an array of metal arms to hammer inked letter engravings onto the parchment....the qwerty design enabled speed, not because it was just as o natural to type with those key placings, but because if many of the hammers, if actuated simultaneously, or where they would cross paths at the impact area, would jam up and they'd get stuck. So commonly consequtive keystrokes are...
looks like no support on these...wish there was a block...
i thought the red had to be used first, or were preferred, suppose I should look up to be certain.
Well, it's been ages since I put my last machine together, and I've never gone liquid myself until now...that said, I've gone well past the point of insanity and must complete this build in winning fashion if only to give credence to the often ignored observations that Texans like to up-size a b.. Case: Mountain Mod Ascension Duality Extended EATX (I mod'd second tray for SSI EEB) First Mobo Asus RAMPAGE IV Extreme, i7 3960, 32/64 GB corsair dominator 2400 10k RPM,...
Oooh, I will be using a chiller loop, at least for the first board, if that makes a difference, will save the rest for the other post
Hello, part of a build I'll reference in a more inclusive board section, contains a dual cpu westmere 2.6 ghz on a z9pe-d8 ws having 3-4 amd ati v8800's... before you throw ****balls at me, this actually my workstation (primary), server (secondary) board, and the second mobo in an ascension duality extended effn behemoth of a case. I'm bad with tangents, the questions: (1) what cooling blocks for trhe AMD/ATI Firepro v8800's? (2) Also very important, if I run...
what h20 block etc would you use for that bad boy?
Yeeah. well, the only WQXGA projector (technically there are 6 variations) come from the UK @ projectdesign...and given their uniqueness or shall we say monopolistic priveledges, the skrilla for the base line with lamp and 3 dlp...runs like 40k....so I had to deflate my ambitions for a single instantiation of such sweetness....;however, if you are able to proceed...consider me your new best friend and potential roommate. O.o I'm going to settle for an affordable WUXGA...