Posts by SunTzu83

Here is my Super Stable Submission. Thanks.
I dunno, but she is pretty hot.
Well here is my two cents on the matter. 1.) Everyday applications such as GIMP and a simple game like Minecraft using more voltage than Prime95 is just down right ridiculous. Even Mozilla will have it spike to those readings at times. 2.) Having a consistent voltage during load and idle is what's expected. Course there will be variances, but Prime95 being on a average 1.33v and everyday simple applications go up to 1.378v is just down right unacceptable. Especially when...
Idle - 1.040v on average with 1.368v spikes, depending on what I am doing. Highest I've seen it is 1.378v. Prime95 - 1.312v - 1.328v Minecraft - 1.128v - 1.370v GIMP - 1.040v - 1.368v I'm beginning to dislike you ASRock.
I am not sure you will hit all of them in 12 hours. The 2688 test is usually activated passed the 12 hour mark, I think it starts somewhere at the 14-17 hour mark. I could be wrong though so don't quote me on that.Passing a 12 hour blend is pretty much the standard for stability, though some would argue that it's not enough and that a 17-24 hour test is required to be absolutely sure on stability, or basically do every single FFT test that Prime95 offers for a sufficient...
I run custom blend 1344, 1792 & 2688 for 30 minutes minimum before I do a full blown test that's 12 hours, or more. It's best to do this so you have more of a chance at passing the 12+ test. It's better to fail at those kinds of custom tests that are only an hour and a half long, rather than failing a 12+ test 8 hours into it than necessary. Just going into the 12+ test blindly without trying the custom tests first, not only takes longer, but you will most likely have to...
What multiplier are you testing with?EDIT: Never mind. I'm dumb, and lack sleep. You are at a fairly good range for your overclock. You will most likely be stable anywhere from 1.335v to 1.350. It's not uncommon for some people needing more voltage with that multiplier to get stable, but then again it's not uncommon for others to get stable at lower voltages either.But since you are unstable now, the only option with the Vcore is to go up. Until you start messing with the...
Boost your Vcore up by one notch and re-run the test again. A worker fail means you are close to stability... usually. If you get a worker fail again, then bump the Vcore again and re-run the test. If that still does not work, then play with the VCCIO(VTT) and the PLL voltages. Try VTT anywhere from 1.056v to 1.1v and PLL from 1.7v to 1.86v.If you wish not to do those, then keep bumping the Vcore up by one and re-run the test and keep bumping the Vcore by one until you no...
Even though the voltage spikes only last for seconds, should I be worried about damage? Is there a difference in voltages going from idle to load as suppose to load voltages going from 1.32 jumping to 1.39? Should I be worried?
Bump