Posts by zGunBLADEz

I know this helped my dual 970 setup as the voltages were uneven. I managed to close the gap needed to the cards. Method consist of overclocking one card more than the other or viceversa and having a gap close to each other but the voltage needed for such overclock was above 1.212v decided by the drivers or default bios. When i actually needed 1.187mV for it to work fine on both cards. So now both cards run at the same voltage on the same overclock and the hazard of...
Mine hits around 50's on a hotty day 80-90f @ 1500 with 1.93mV with a custom bios both locked at that voltage. Ghetto mod with 2 AiO coolers
ambient temps are the same>? wrong section too btw...
So poor overclocks, even poorer overclock scaling. Good for out of the box and thats it..
I know that but 100mhz on top and the scaling seems off...
so in another words this card is not scaling good with overclocks.. In the other hand you throw the 980TI some overclock and it flies lol
my 1st 970 do 1600 bench on 1.187v give extra 20mhz on top of that and a 1.275v to top it off and ''NO BUENO"
Playing around with my 2 970 i just find out by myself no matter how much extra voltage you give them if they dont clock they dont clock.
Hi Cyclops, Somebody modified this bios for me because i was having issues with voltages on SLI, like in this picture uneven voltages giving me crashes and such. Now they are working fine but they are capped at 1.218v not even adding more voltage on after burner raise voltage, I know for sure they both do 1.275v on the SSC AIR bios as gpu-z afterburner give me those readings they are EVGA SSC CARDS. Im wondering if theres a way to modify the bios im currenty using so i...
I was playing with this yesterday because one of my 970 died out of nowhere and have to rma....See the 2nd card? This one is the one that died on me for no reason at those temps lol...Now playing with the overclock settings.1stStock1.212((1418)) effective clocks2nd+581.206Difference .06mV======================================1st+1001.212((1506)) effective clocks2nd+1351.225Difference .13mV======================================Then i started playing and dropping down the...