Posts by zGunBLADEz

My taste is against rgb aka christmas tree galore but i decided to add some clear white lights for multiple reasons especially to see better inside the case and not only for looks. PWM powered & controlled + power switch & dimmable too.
I build this one last summer a roundish. Cheapest custom water cooled build so far i have made. Hunting for the deal. EK Supreme HF EK Supremacy VGA D5 Vario with XSPC Reservoir 2x Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm All Fittings are occool KillCoil & Distilled water only (still clean as a rock) 4x Corsair OEM fans @ 1200rpms Just did a loop of heaven for 45min till the water temps normalized (Ambient Temp 75F) 4790K @ 5GHz 1080 @ 2114/550 cant complain XD
Yes you can no problems i think, the lid is going to be a tight squeeze it probably bump on it..I would go for something lower tho just to be sureThis is how much cleareance you will have
Im looking for a pump/reservoir combo $50 tops including shipping to Chicago I dont need nothing extravagant it is for a HTPC build im doing. Let me know what you have.
Just for the heads up, tested bios yesterday all day left Heaven on loop 1350/2100 no problems.+1 repNice for someone who wants to convert 480 8gb reference Samsung chips to 580 set and forget about it. No need to mess around with overclocks ever again XD. Nice perf out of stock.If you are encountering problems probably it's the mem or the timmings. I suggest try first at stock if your card can handle overclocks on mem.Do not try to push memory to far after 580 flash as...
on 480 i was able to do 1400/2250 at 1.112mV all day long your 580 is giving me a high voltage at those clocks.anyway i manage to bench now @ 1475/2100This are my resultshttp://www.3dmark.com/compare/fs/12435029/fs/12443510/fs/124436741st 480 @ 1475/2250 clocks were bouncing as is non modded bios aka stock2nd 580 @ stock clocks (your bios)3rd 580 @ 1475/2100 (just raised the power limiter to 25+ and its 1.20mV)not too shabbybut she was reading around 175w that without the...
Im trying your 580 bios and im encountering crashes if i try to overclock it.Its using more watts as well as my stock 480 bios, what i was able to achieve on the stock 480 bios 1400/2250 just raising the power limiter to 25 now is a no go..What gives.Mem issues?
My references card thermal paste when I opened was dry as hell like DRY haven't see such crap thermal paste before. When I removed was coming out on lil straps.
With my evga hybrid mod I was able to sustain a whole day continuos run of 1400/2250 left Heaven on a continuous loop. Avg 40-42c on core and 64-66 vrms around 1.112mV The only thing I bumped was Powerlimit to +25. Left ref fan on auto for vrm/mem cooling. Pretty nice behavior, specially on the vrm temps with stock fan speed.
FyI guys, had an extra evga hybrid for @ 980ti laying around that I bought for cheap for a spare. Used a kraken bracket I had laying around for dimensions for amd support. Manage to mess the first hole of course lol. Now I have the best AiO aimed for GPU made universal. Complete overkill if you ask me lol For long term running perf temps max of 38c Now I just need to cut the top of the plastic shroud for the AiO tubes and to close it all up and I'm done.