Posts by JustLo

It's simple bro. When you bid on an item it asks your max bid. So those people had a higher max bid than you set so they win the auction
Using your settings and they sound nice!
Just had mine in both configurations, exhaust and intake. I am seeing 5+ degrees better with it set up as intake.
I have a phantom 410 case and after much research I am deciding not going push pull and just use 2 gentle typhoon ap-15's in an exhaust configuration. I am going to want to mount these fans on the bottom of the radiator blowing up through correct? Or should I have the 2 fans as intake? My case is under a desk so not much room to breathe, and I read that using the h100 as exhaust in that situation would be my best bet. As for the other 3 fan slots, if I were to have the...
Not trying to hijack my thread but I am going with an h100 this weekend myself. I have a phantom 410 case and after much research I am deciding not going push pull and just use 2 gentle typhoon ap-15's in an exhaust configuration. I am going to want to mount these fans on the bottom of the radiator blowing up through correct. Or should I have the 2 fans as intake? My case is under a desk so not much room to breathe, and I read that using the h100 as exhaust in that...
I really want the rs240 kit for my phantom 410. Is the radiator too thick to mount on top to still fit the top panel piece on? Is there anything else I should get with the kit other than some primo flex tubing? If my case is viable, I want the fans on the radiator blowing as intake but what fans should I use to exhaust. The rear fan spot or the two front slots. Thanks in advance
I want to build a custom loop in my 410. What 240mm radiators are slim enough while still cooling enough to fit in the top without any modification?(no dremel). Thanks in advance.
already rma'ed for refund. Sending back tomorrow.
Using hambones methods for my first overclock on this chip. Starting out slow and working my way up. Just messing around with 4.5ghz at 1.30 vcore. I also tightened up the timing on my ram. Running super stable right now. I can prolly lower the vcore to like 1.28 or so but I just set it here to start. My temps are also staying about the same as they were before it was overclocked, so it's working good. Gonna get better cooling in my machine and start bumping up that...
You're lucky then. Most people have to disable ht for bf3 to remove micro stutter