Posts by Vidia-King

Hey Tadaen, a buddy of mine from school picked up a Logi g600 a few weeks back...I of course ask him to bring it by so i can try it. IDK about you, but I have big hands...I thought it was small and oddly shaped because of the "3rd" finger button. It tracks fine, looks great and you know the software is decent b/c its Logitech, but my overall opinion of the mouse is "enh". The scroll wheels just not right either.I would recommend one of these over the g600 any...
-Thanks man, its always a good to hear a fellow 690er appreciate all the hard work!-Anytime Duski, I make a lot of wallpapers in my spare time, if I make any other "CM" or "690" related ones...ill shoot em past you guys first!
Figured there would be a few takers in here...@1920x1080@1920x1080Found the wallpaper and CM logo while browsing images one day. Decided to put them together and this is what happened. Simple but effective. [[SPOILER]]
...& my lappy
Added! Nice low time... That being said my XP pro reboots in around 20 sec. (dedicated file server / up 24-7) under normal operating conditions. Pretty quick IMO for an old Samsung 120GB sata rev.1 mechanical HDD, not to mention the additional 4, 2TB HDDs attached to the system. I use a 4GB RAM disk to cache all system/user temp files, VM page file, select start up scripts, and other environmental variables...its really a no brainer to employ RAM as usable space...
To answer your question first...use a kill-a-watt meter (Google it), you can get some pretty nice ones for cheap. With your current config you should be using at least a 500w (or more) 80+ efficiency unit. Your GPU uses 210-240 watts under heavy usage (real world gaming / 3d playback) and can spike as high as 280 watts in benchmarks, stress tests, ect. The 450 watt unit your using is definitely working at capacity under those conditions especially with all that hardware...
YARMD (yet another rainmeter desktop) ...mine ~Vidia
Hey all! Sorry I have been absent for such a long while... Have no fears tho, I AM BACK! I have updated the leader board to accurately reflect current participating members "Reboot-Clocker" restart times! (Phillychuck, Schmuckley, sena, Roman5, kx11) And congrats to FtW 420! (14 sec.) Not a single challenger has been able to knock you off in over 8 months! -Just a reminder to all that want to be apart of this threads "Leader Board" and have your restart time...
Hey club, its been a while... [[SPOILER]] ...I look forward to hearing what you guys have to say, especially after being away from OCN for such a long time, but now im back and here to stay ~Vidia
BUMP... NEW CHALLENGERS are being accepted!!! BUMP...