Posts by Vidia-King

Cant wait to see the pics of your rig Wonder (what are you using for your OS drive), and I would go ahead and give their advice at try u3b3rg33k, I hear those cards can run at 1000MHz no problem (with enough voltage)! As for my news, my rig crashed at around 530am this morning and I didn't realize it until noon. I was able to recover my WU and start again where I left off. I blame my OC, I bumped it up an extra 10MHz from 880 core (left men at 2000x2), she just couldn't...
Hello MorgsTouch and welcome to OCN... I am glad to see that you are venturing deeper into the wonderful world of custom pc building and case modification, looks like you got your hands on some nice hardware so far. I too joined this forum because of the 690 Club thread! It really made me finally take the plunge and sing up, I had no idea it would become so addicting, as I'm sure you will too. Anyways I encourage you to post in the 690 thread even tho you don't have...
Nice!!! Welcome to the club baby! Now keep on folding! Maybe I'll see you in the Team Compositions soon.
Welcome, I hope you find this club and its member's as helpful and entertaining as I have. Can't wait to see some pics of your case!I think this answers your question...HERE...its all I use when modding cases with round hole mesh. If you find a better price form a reputable etailer / retailer, please let me know because I by it five sheets at a time. But personally I think Xoxide (website) is one of the best and the brand ModRight (mesh brand) is simply superb. Hope...
Hey Wonder, your leading in Cat3! Nice! The competition seems to be pretty tough in your category. Some folding news I guess...I updated my sig with my EOC page and the TC stat page! Also, I was wondering if I really need an HFM? What are the benefits of me having one? Doesn't having an EOC, team OCN tracking, and Stamford tracking give us enough coverage? Does using HFM on my folding rig decrease my TPF? Just wondering... ~edit~ $25 covers a dinner for two at...
Wow that's funny Wonder...I charge $60 an hour too...I guess the benefits of choosing me over the squad would be the one on one service I give, a personalized preventative future proofing plan write up (customers love this), and the fact that I come to you, no matter what the situation. I also charge extra fees for different situations (like if the comp has to come home with me), theirs usually a "storage fee charge", or if I have to outsource to someone else (rare but...
Hey StormProtocol I think the program you are looking for is Audacity! Its freeware at its best! Get it HERE (homepage). You have the option of endless recording time (as long as you have the space). You can set temp directories for added recording space and convert / save your files in almost every / any popular audio format. Not sure about recording specific windows, but that's what the Windows sound mixing board is for (assuming you are using windows), just mute...
What computer / motherboard is it nicoliani ? But to answer your question, its really to distinguish if the computer is a laptop or not...anyways it means, internal battery monitor for the channel setting and an on-chip temperature sensor for the chip option. Go with chip if its a desktop and channel for a lappy. Hope this helps.
Fist of all, I Snipping Tool 4 eva... And yeah, I am always getting tech questions from family and friends no matter how big or small the problem is! For example, I was at my friends graduation party over the weekend and I ended up sitting in his computer room for an hour and a half because he couldn't figure out why his computer was getting random lock ups, and bogus search results when browsing google. It took about five minutes of looking into his HDD to see what...
Any luck zkalra? Did you ever end up getting the bad signal issue resolved? How?